Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cool little add on

Now I need a drone with more lifting power than my Breeze. When my neighbor puts his dog out to yap for 30 minutes nonstop, I could water bomb the noisy little yapper!:rolleyes:

Reactions: Murray Martz
Nice bit of kit that. Illegal to use in the U.K. on recreational sUAS' and illegal on commercial operations if on a standard PfCO.

However, a good solution for dropping things if you are inclined to risk it.

"a bag of confetti at your best friends engagement party..."

I can see it now...

A bride to be required 30 stitches in a tragic accident at her engagement party last week... The former best man has been charged with assault and battery, operating a UAV over a crowd of people and other charges yet to be specified. (being criminally retarded) :eek:

Now I need a drone with more lifting power than my Breeze. When my neighbor puts his dog out to yap for 30 minutes nonstop, I could water bomb the noisy little yapper!:rolleyes:

Is there an emoji for tongue-in-cheek?:confused:

I have a series of super bright strobes that I have been wanting to use with SAR to direct searchers to an object, so I am thinking this is going to work great. All I need to do when I get it, is to design a mini paddle wheel to deploy them one at a time. I have been thinking a tube with several loaded in it, and a paddle wheel at the bottom controlled by the system to deploy one at a time.

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin