Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cost of Intel Realsense module!!!

Reaction score
Wow what happened to the price of the Intel Realsesnse module??? Seems to me when they were first released I was seeing them for 299.00 now they're between 500 and 600 dollars...

Why the big price increase? Is it worth it?

Wow what happened to the price of the Intel Realsesnse module??? Seems to me when they were first released I was seeing them for 299.00 now they're between 500 and 600 dollars...

Why the big price increase? Is it worth it?
I think that was an introductory price in the US at one point. I think I read that in a post at one point. There have been some for sale here that are a lot less than the current retail price. Search the classifieds. As to being worth it, from what I have read, I made a good choice by not investing the extra. I don't take risks that would involve using it or the built in avoidance the H comes with.

I upgraded my H with the RS module and it is a great addition IMO. I have only done minimal testing of the actual RS module, it dodged a tree branch and my truck and that is all that I have done. I have tested the indoor positioning pretty well, I really enjoy the stability in hovering that the IPS adds to the H. It does help outdoors when hovering too. If you are not going to be using the H with its automated modes I would say it is not worth it, unless you need it for indoor flights as well. It also decreases you max flight time by about 3-4 minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio