Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crash Data

Reaction score
Can someone look this over and see if it points to the crash that happened. I was just starting and was setting up for a shot and it sent down. I had 2 people trying to talk to me at the same time....

Attachments

• Telemetry_00123 11-16-2017 crashtxt.txt
    575.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Telemetry_00123txt.txt
    575.6 KB · Views: 5
I'm seeing the same thing unfortunately and can't open it. Maybe someone else can shed some light?
Just add .csv to the file name and it will open with Excel.
Can someone look this over and see if it points to the crash that happened. I was just starting and was setting up for a shot and it sent down. I had 2 people trying to talk to me at the same time....
Distractions are a sure way to lose concentration and you are likely to miss important information and clues of impending doom.

In this case you started with a battery which wasn't fully charged. By the time you lifted off the voltage was down to 15.7 v. About a minute after liftoff there was a low voltage warning and later the 2nd low voltage warning. The battery voltage continued to drop to a point where the H would be unstable and begin to descend. At the time of impact the voltage dropped to 13.5 v. After sitting with the motors stopped for several seconds the voltage rebounded to 15.4 v.

Is it possible the battery was cold at the time?

I always make certain I'm close to home and at low altitude when the voltage hits 14.8. I usually land by the time it goes to 14.7.

Last edited:
I would like to see the Remote00123.csv too. And please do nor save the file with Ecxel or so. This destroys the data. Need to replace all all tabs with comma to use the file.

1) The flight battery is not the best or too cold. Voltage goes down too fast after start (in 5s from ~82% to ~66% and reaches Voltage warning 1 after only 1:50min.
2) At 15:21:57H voltage starts to go down more fast than expected.
3) Then suddenly it starts to sink, accelerating from 3m/s (normal decent for YTH) to 6m/s and at last 9m/s (nearly free fall).
4) Hit the ground with motor 1 and goes to Emergency mode.

ScreenshotSchnellanalyse_1.png

Let me guess, a possible procedure may be this: Stick down to sink - YTH comes in it's own downwash - not enough power from battery to come out of this situation - crash.

br HE

Thanks, that is what I figured. I was trying to bring it down from only about 20-30' but the battery was too weak/cold and I was hovering and waiting to take video of an area. Thanks for looking at it....

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my