Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crash of APP Breeze when slide connection with iphone 4 e 5

Reaction score
Hallo, somebody can help me? I bought Breeze controller, i followed procedure to connect it. Connection bluetooth and wifi ok, open FPV/CONTROLLER mode ok, but when i slide to proceed the APP crashes.
This happens only with the iphone 4 and 5 while with the tablet android the controller connects regularly.
Unfortunately i have only iphone devices and i would like to solve this problem.

Reaction score
What is your iOS version? Since you said iPhone 4 and 5, I would assume they are running older versions? Perhaps Breeze APP does not work correctly on these iOS?

Reaction score
Hi, thks fr yr answer. My iphone 5 is currently updated with recent version 10.3.3. I tried with an iphone6 of my friend and APP Breeze connect normally without crashing. I think it's a problem of APP with old i phones. Now i wrote to Yuneec directly, hoping that they can solve problem.

Reaction score
My iPhone 5, IOS 8.4 worked fine.
My experience with Apple was to update their IOS only when I had to and when I had no choice. If the phone is working with the existing apps, I don't change or update.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanhcam