Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crashed my H need help

Reaction score
So to keep it short I have been flying my H for awhile with no problems, however a week ago I crashed upon landing. As the H touched down it began to rock back. And forth. And fLew into a bldg.
From what I could see the camera was destroyed, along with the props. I replaced the camera. With a CGO3 pro and all new props. From what I can see that was it. Since then I have had to go thru the entire process to connect and bind the camera and bind it.
On suggestion a made a copy of the existing model that worked, however tonight at about 850 ft out I completely lost connection to craft and used return to home to get back, it did it again one more time right after take off. It began to hover and I had no control, after 30 sec it reconnected and I landed, after reviewing data in UAV toolbox my FSK # starts as 0-234565472 it's bright red.
Someone please explain what this value is? Why mine is thru the roof and how to fix

So to keep it short I have been flying my H for awhile with no problems, however a week ago I crashed upon landing. As the H touched down it began to rock back. And forth. And fLew into a bldg.
From what I could see the camera was destroyed, along with the props. I replaced the camera. With a CGO3 pro and all new props. From what I can see that was it. Since then I have had to go thru the entire process to connect and bind the camera and bind it.
On suggestion a made a copy of the existing model that worked, however tonight at about 850 ft out I completely lost connection to craft and used return to home to get back, it did it again one more time right after take off. It began to hover and I had no control, after 30 sec it reconnected and I landed, after reviewing data in UAV toolbox my FSK # starts as 0-234565472 it's bright red.
Someone please explain what this value is? Why mine is thru the roof and how to fix
Sounds like the antenna on the H or ST16 has a break or bad connection. On the H it would be the two antennas next to the landing gear. On the ST16 it would be the stick antenna. Since the H had a crash, it's the most likely suspect.
Have you modified your landing procedure using the Red Button?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox