Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crashed Tyhpoon H after update

Reaction score
After updating my typhoon H firmware I took it to an open field to test the update everything seemed fine until I tried to land, the typhoon jerked violently and flew off.. I eventually caught it mid air and cut the power. I done a full calibration and drone seemed to fly fine. The next time it was out, the same thing happened but this time it went straight into a tree before falling to the ground. I've contacted yuneec uk who have asked for the telemetry file for the two flights, does anyone understand the info to say if it suggests a problem?

Attachments

• 20170217_215217.jpg
    20170217_215217.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
After updating my typhoon H firmware I took it to an open field to test the update everything seemed fine until I tried to land, the typhoon jerked violently and flew off.. I eventually caught it mid air and cut the power. I done a full calibration and drone seemed to fly fine. The next time it was out, the same thing happened but this time it went straight into a tree before falling to the ground. I've contacted yuneec uk who have asked for the telemetry file for the two flights, does anyone understand the info to say if it suggests a problem?
You have done exactly what you needed to do. Yuneec should be able to determine the problem from the telemetry. It's possible the firmware update did not complete correctly or it's also possible there is a malfunction in the H. I'm certain you will hear back from Yuneec.

Reactions: derekmca
I'll back up Steve's comment YUNEEC's Customer Service should take care of you. It's part of why I keep buying their birds ;-)

Stuff Happens. Sometimes it's our fault, sometimes it's not. Sounds like, in your case it wasn't your fault, and YUNEEC should see that pretty clearly. Heck, even if it was your fault, I'd bet they'll still take care of you. Keep us posted!

Reactions: derekmca

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz