Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crashing in pilotmode right after take off

Reaction score
hi!

My breeze have crashed two times after just slide the button "take off". It just started moving suddenly to the left in high speed! I tried to stop it, but the drone just keep on flying in high speed utill it crached! This is guaranee or???

hi!

My breeze have crashed two times after just slide the button "take off". It just started moving suddenly to the left in high speed! I tried to stop it, but the drone just keep on flying in high speed utill it crached! This is guaranee or???
Yes it should be covered under warranty. Call Yuneec or the place you bought it.

Make sure the breeze is on a flat and level surface when binding the wifi from your phone then the drone will know which way is straight up if you are holding the drone sideways when binding then put it down when you take off it will fly off sideways thinking that is up.

Make sure the breeze is on a flat and level surface when binding the wifi from your phone then the drone will know which way is straight up if you are holding the drone sideways when binding then put it down when you take off it will fly off sideways thinking that is up.
It's happened to me three times, and all the times the drone taken off from a flat large surface. I think it's a bug on the software

make sure it is flat when you first turn the breeze on and it is binding to the phone. Ive seen people holding the breeze, turning it on, holding it sideway to check the lights flashing then set it down. but it could also be a bug in the software.

make sure it is flat when you first turn the breeze on and it is binding to the phone. Ive seen people holding the breeze, turning it on, holding it sideway to check the lights flashing then set it down. but it could also be a bug in the software.
could be... Yuneec should test it and in case fix it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio