Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Current software question??

Reaction score
I know this has been asked before, but I am looking for the current answers. Put it in the simplest form please and be gentle. Just traded the H+ for the H520 with the E90 camera. For the most part, right now it looks like I will be doing crop health reports with the VARI formula. I know a lot of you have tried different programs. I would like to know which one is best for the H520 from the people who work with them. The "simplest" program. The program that produces the most professional result for the standard of the industry. The right program for this drone as far as compatibility. It is very obvious that DD leans towards DJ#. I have heard Yuneec supports PIX4D with DataPilot. I want the right tools to do a professional job with professional results. This is the goal. I am aware that someone has mentioned doing a blog comparison to this question and mentioned all the products but to me, it was not clear if there were any answers to the question I am asking at this time?? In advance thank you for the input and the knowledge of those before me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop