Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Curved Cable Cam Camera Control

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents,
I've managed to get my head round flying CCC over the last few days, but I don't seem to have any control over the camera. Can anyone give me any advice on this please ? Thanks.

the camera switch has to be in a certain position ( not sure which but there are only 3 choices) then you can use the right stick to move the camera

The Pan Mode switch has three positions:

1] Follow Mode
2] Follow Pan\Controllable Mode
3] Global Mode

If the Pan Mode is switched to Follow Mode(1) or Follow Pan/Controllable mode (2), the gimbal PAN and TILT angle will be automatically adjusted to what ever the pan and tilt was at the time each waypoint was selected.

When the Pan Mode is switched to the Global Mode (3), the PAN and TILT angle can be controlled by aileron and elevator stick.

Reactions: MarkC and biltno
Ty Pilot was right on the money there - works a treat - thanks for the advice :)

Hello, but the function CCC on Yunecc Typhoon H Plus works as the H?
I've a problem with Typhoon H Plus (fw Autopilot 1.5.0 - fw Camera 1.1.02_20181122 - fw System 1.1.02_20181122 - fw App 1.1.02_20181122)
The camera during CCC Curve Cable Cam it's uncontrollable with Tilt and Pan. Anyone can help me?

@marcosacco there has been much debate about the CCC function on the Plus. In particular, some still cannot get it to function properly with all the control working the same as the standard Typhoon H. At the same time there are some pilot's that claim they are able to use and control the CCC function with their Plus perfectly.

I understand you want to control the camera from the right stick. What I can tell you is that with the standard Typhoon H, the procedure was to switch the Pan Control Switch to the bottom position before starting the mission. This gave gimbal control to the right stick. However some on this forum with the latest updates claim they still cannot get the CCC to function properly or at all.

Recently there was some discussion that one possible cause was the number of satellites connected to the controller - some say you need at least 16 others have said they have had as little as 12. It may be that you need at least 11 as this is where the Icon goes from yellow to red. Other than this you are not alone in your search to get the CCC function to work.

The Pan Mode switch has three positions:

1] Follow Mode
2] Follow Pan\Controllable Mode
3] Global Mode

If the Pan Mode is switched to Follow Mode(1) or Follow Pan/Controllable mode (2), the gimbal PAN and TILT angle will be automatically adjusted to what ever the pan and tilt was at the time each waypoint was selected.

When the Pan Mode is switched to the Global Mode (3), the PAN and TILT angle can be controlled by aileron and elevator stick.
The beauty of this forum
I never knew that!! Now I can’t wait to try it

@marcosacco there has been much debate about the CCC function on the Plus. In particular, some still cannot get it to function properly with all the control working the same as the standard Typhoon H. At the same time there are some pilot's that claim they are able to use and control the CCC function with their Plus perfectly.

I understand you want to control the camera from the right stick. What I can tell you is that with the standard Typhoon H, the procedure was to switch the Pan Control Switch to the bottom position before starting the mission. This gave gimbal control to the right stick. However some on this forum with the latest updates claim they still cannot get the CCC to function properly or at all.

Recentemente c'è stata una discussione sul fatto che una delle possibili cause era il numero di satelliti collegati al controller - alcuni dicono che ne avete bisogno almeno altri 16 hanno detto di aver avuto appena 12. Potrebbe essere che avete bisogno di almeno 11 perché questo è dove l'icona passa dal giallo al rosso. Oltre a questo non sei solo nella tua ricerca per far funzionare la funzione CCC. [/ QUOTE]

Hi @Ty Pilot thanks for your reply. Tomorrow I'll try with Pan in Global [G] mode. Then I'll update the thread.

***Problem Solved***

To have free control of camera during CCC Curve Cable Cam on Yuneec Typhoon H Plus is necessary to have PAN in GLOBAL (G) mode before to start the set up. So, when starts the program, it's possibile to control the camera with right joystick (personally, I flight in MODE 2).

Have a nice flight!

Actually this feature works with
fw Autopilot 1.5.0
fw Camera 1.1.02_20181122
fw System 1.1.02_20181122
fw App 1.1.02_20181122
I don't know with previous fw.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members