Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Custom battery adapter

Reaction score
Hi there,

I’m looking for a custom battery adaper available at this moment. Does anyone knows about it? If know I will have do it by my self with 3d printing.

In general I think about using turnigy acu, but if another will be available I will be also glad.

Have a save flights to all of You ?

Hi there,

I’m looking for a custom battery adaper available at this moment. Does anyone knows about it? If know I will have do it by my self with 3d printing.

In general I think about using turnigy acu, but if another will be available I will be also glad.

Have a save flights to all of You ?
Yes, on ebay there's a terrific inventor who offers two versions - well constructed and designed. XT90 Yuneec Typhoon H Battery Conversion Adapter 6300mah 8000mah Upgrade Kit | eBay. I've not only purchased from him, but he also has lighting solutions that tap off the battery for most if not all Yuneec models, and is considering some new versions which I suggested to make them FAA compliant (for twilight and night flights if you're certified and have waivers in the USA)

• Love
Reactions: JasiekKuna
Hi,

Thanks for Yours fast response. It really looks nice, at this moment shipping to Poland is not supperted but I will contact with seller.

Crazy crow thanks also for project, during winter season I will look for some 3d printer.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Seller doesn’t shipping to Poland :/ Does anyone knows this seller or is he present on yuneecpilots.com ?

Taking it down to the absolute basics, two long wires, an XT-60 plug, the plug from an old battery, and a piece of duct tape will let you use any battery that will fit in the hole. You could even dispense with the old battery plug...

Seller doesn’t shipping to Poland :/ Does anyone knows this seller or is he present on yuneecpilots.com ?
I'm the adapter maker.
I looked at the settings on my eBay listing and found global shipping was not enabled.
It is now enabled. Please try again to purchase it should work now.
Many of my other items have been shipped successfully as over Europe and to Australia.

There is an orange hard shell 6300mah battery selling on eBay for $36.99. It uses a Deans connector so ask me to send you the adapter with that connector.
This has been my favorite of all the batteries that works with this adapter. Early on the price of it went up really fast. Lately this battery has become more available and the price had come way down. Let's hope or cumulative purchases of this battery will cause them to increase its production even more.

Yes, on ebay there's a terrific inventor who offers two versions - well constructed and designed. XT90 Yuneec Typhoon H Battery Conversion Adapter 6300mah 8000mah Upgrade Kit | eBay. I've not only purchased from him, but he also has lighting solutions that tap off the battery for most if not all Yuneec models, and is considering some new versions which I suggested to make them FAA compliant (for twilight and night flights if you're certified and have waivers in the USA)
Thank you four your kind words.
The FAA compliant lighting is coming along.
First version will have 3 LED's on the rear attached to the battery adapter, one of them pointed straight down.
And will utilise 2 LED's pointing forward and attached to the legs.
I have all the parts for mounting the flashing LED's, worked out and I am currently designing the electronic circuit board that will control the "wig wag" where the front and rear lights will flash alternately. This will draw the LED's power more evenly instead of having all 5 lights flashing at the same time.
I'm excited to see this flying at 500ft with the flashing lights. It's called a collision avoidance system. Should also be visible from more than 2 miles.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430