Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Darky from regional Western Australia

Reaction score
Hi, got a typhoon a couple of months ago and a new breeze on the way. Not able to fly at the moment because I was unfortunate to have detached retina happen. No fun . To all flyers look after your eyes. Only got to fly the typhoon a couple of times because of wind and the eye but looking forward to more yuneec flying in the future.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Reactions: Freebird1
@Darky
Hope your eye heals good and you get to flying your bird. Don't know much about retinas and such, but I do know you have something to look forward to.

Man, that sucks. I know some boxers who have suffered from that but all made a 100% recovery, it just takes some time.

Thanks everyone, one more procedure to go and about 2 mths hopefully for the eye to get back close to normal. A detached retina is a urgent medical issue. If you or anyone else you know thinks it has happened ( it is like a dark curtain goes across your eye, very scary) seek medical attention as soon as possible.

G'Day Darky - Hope you are on the mend. Make sure you post some footage of W.A when u get your birds up in the air... I'm originally from Albury, down on the nsw/vic border.. Now living in Kansas...would love to see some nice imagery from home...

Reactions: Juliantipper
Welcome and hope all works out with your eye. Love WA spent close to 7 month working in Port Hedland. Great place.

If you ever get up to Uluru be sure to do a complete aerial survey. That is one of the most magical places I have ever seen.
Welcome to the BEST TYPHOON SITE!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval