Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Difference between H and H Pro

Reaction score
I have been doing a lot of searching online and it’s giving me more questions than answers, things like, does the H pro come with RealSense? Are really unclear for me, some people are calling it the “Typhoon H pro” and others are calling it the “Typhoon H pro with RealSense”, does all H pros have RealSense? Or is it only a specific handful of the Pros that have it, and the rest don’t? What other differences are there between the H and the H pro? I see the Pro has 3 antennas, does this increase your video feed range+ control range? Is the camera different? Is the ST16 different? Any other differences would be greatly appreciated.
I’m pretty much convinced that this is the drone for me, but which version of the drone to get? Still very unclear for me

As I understand it it has more to do with the package you buy.
Buy a normal H = carton box with foam inside which contains the H, a battery, ST-16, charger, maybe a set of extra props (I do not know), sd-card and some cords to attach the stuff.
H pro comes in a nice backpack with the foam containing the H, a wizard wand, two batteries, ST-16, charger, plenty extra props, SD-card and cords plus car-charger.
Real Sense is an extra, available with Pro-Package but also you can mount it later.

The ST's all have three antennae these days.

Which version to get is your own choice. Sometimes some packages are very cheap.
If you are going fly a lot of dynamic shots in a dense surrounding (garden, forrest, narrow pastures) you may want to have Real Sense which is expensive but works perfectly.

Reactions: Campbell
As I understand it it has more to do with the package you buy.
Buy a normal H = carton box with foam inside which contains the H, a battery, ST-16, charger, maybe a set of extra props (I do not know), sd-card and some cords to attach the stuff.
H pro comes in a nice backpack with the foam containing the H, a wizard wand, two batteries, ST-16, charger, plenty extra props, SD-card and cords plus car-charger.
Real Sense is an extra, available with Pro-Package but also you can mount it later.

The ST's all have three antennae these days.

Which version to get is your own choice. Sometimes some packages are very cheap.
If you are going fly a lot of dynamic shots in a dense surrounding (garden, forrest, narrow pastures) you may want to have Real Sense which is expensive but works perfectly.
Ahh, ok.. I though the normal H only had 2 antennae, one long one and a mushroom thing. Do you have any more information about Realsense? And what it does? What modes enable it? Thanks bud =)

I bought the Typhoon H base model about a month ago, it had the 3 antennas. I returned it to get the Pro model which has the backpack, extra battery and the Wizard handheld radio. I am also waiting for a RealSense model to be shipped from Yuneec, which is the same as Pro but with the RealSense module installed. It seems the Pro model is discontinued, you may still find one but it seems they are disappearing. We are waiting to see what will be announced at the Trade Show this week and what will become of all Typhoon H models.

I bought the Typhoon H base model about a month ago, it had the 3 antennas. I returned it to get the Pro model which has the backpack, extra battery and the Wizard handheld radio. I am also waiting for a RealSense model to be shipped from Yuneec, which is the same as Pro but with the RealSense module installed. It seems the Pro model is discontinued, you may still find one but it seems they are disappearing. We are waiting to see what will be announced at the Trade Show this week and what will become of all Typhoon H models.
Ok, sounds like I’m going for the base model. I found a decent deal which includes 3 batteries for £999, (1350USD). I think I’ll order the Realsense module in the future.
Thanks for the info Bud =)

There seems to be better deals here in the States, have you looked at all options over there?
Trust me.. I know, sometimes I wish I lived over there! I’ve found amazon sales for 799$ (about £590), but they don’t ship to the UK ;( If you go onto amazon.com, the prices are far lower than amazon.co.uk.. i normally manage to have them shipped over from abroad, but with something like a drone, I prefer to buy from sellers I trust. So I don’t have trouble returning it, worst case scenario of course. And yuneec doesn’t ship there drones on amazon.com to the uk, so I have to buy from .co.uk instead

Trust me.. I know, sometimes I wish I lived over there! I’ve found amazon sales for 799$ (about £590), but they don’t ship to the UK ;( If you go onto amazon.com, the prices are far lower than amazon.co.uk.. i normally manage to have them shipped over from abroad, but with something like a drone, I prefer to buy from sellers I trust. So I don’t have trouble returning it, worst case scenario of course. And yuneec doesn’t ship there drones on amazon.com to the uk, so I have to buy from .co.uk instead

Okay, I figured you did your research. I think you will be excited when you get yours. Take it slow and easy. I got a Pro version for $799 from B&H, apparently one of the last ones around.

That is on the photo. They use different photos all the time, also older ones, See for instance this one , one photo of a two antennae and one of a three antennae ST.

Best inform @ adress how and what.
Besides, if you do not go out of VLOS (out of sight) the two antennae ST is fine.

If it’s a real shop, your right, warranty should cover it. Thanks for finding this :) I’m going to look into it a bit more :)

If it’s a real shop, your right, warranty should cover it. Thanks for finding this :) I’m going to look into it a bit more :)

YW.
In Netherlands the law is very strict and clientfriendly.
Shop/seller is fully responsable for the fullfilment of the items delivered, and for the warranty as well. So if anything happens the shop/seller is obliged to help, they can not (! by law!) just say: well, you have to contact Yuneec for these problems.
Cool eh...!

YW.
In Netherlands the law is very strict and clientfriendly.
Shop/seller is fully responsable for the fullfilment of the items delivered, and for the warranty as well. So if anything happens the shop/seller is obliged to help, they can not (! by law!) just say: well, you have to contact Yuneec for these problems.
Cool eh...!
Hahaha, think I found my shop then ;) plus it’s cheap!

Always best inform yourself the best you can to be prepared for anything going wrong.
Most Dutch people and shops manage well in the English languages. Ask anything you want to know and/or be sure of extensively!

:)

Always best inform yourself the best you can to be prepared for anything going wrong.
Most Dutch people and shops manage well in the English languages. Ask anything you want to know and/or be sure of extensively!

:)
Will do bud =)
Thank you!
Happy flying! ==))

I have been doing a lot of searching online and it’s giving me more questions than answers, things like, does the H pro come with RealSense? Are really unclear for me, some people are calling it the “Typhoon H pro” and others are calling it the “Typhoon H pro with RealSense”, does all H pros have RealSense? Or is it only a specific handful of the Pros that have it, and the rest don’t? What other differences are there between the H and the H pro? I see the Pro has 3 antennas, does this increase your video feed range+ control range? Is the camera different? Is the ST16 different? Any other differences would be greatly appreciated.
I’m pretty much convinced that this is the drone for me, but which version of the drone to get? Still very unclear for me
This has been covered at great length many times in this forum. Please make sure to use the forum search tool in the future so as not to clog up the forum with Threads that already are there. To use the search tool and where it is located, look above this thread and you will see a Grey bar. Above that and to the extreme right will be an icon that looks like a magnifier, that is the search tool for within the forum. When doing a search, use the key words you want to search.

Murray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone