Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

difference of (A) American and (E) European ?

The difference is frequency power output,hence why the Euro version has more dropouts on video and takes longer for the wifi to initialise because it uses less powerful frequencys due to wifi and radio laws.

Thanks but i have the realsense and you wrote that the change is only possible if the typhhon H is without the realsense ...
Or am i wrong ?

Thanks but i have the realsense and you wrote that the change is only possible if the typhhon H is without the realsense ...
Or am i wrong ?
Does your Real sense version take a long long time to connect similar to the standard version H? The extra aerials on the RS version ST 16 should have corrected the video connection dropout I would have thought.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Does your Real sense version take a long long time to connect similar to the standard version H? The extra aerials on the RS version ST 16 should have corrected the video connection dropout I would have thought.

oh yes it s very long, and also i loose video signal even when the drone is not so far, and if i loose connection it take so long to come back that i must activate the RTH to be sure it come back ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis