Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

disassembly

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone have any tut's, or know where to find any, on disassembling the top, and bottom covers ?

The bottom cover is quite simple. Pull the battery and in the rear use a small flat bladed screwdriver to start separating the cover.
E1CD1B0D-1A91-47CD-9659-D87A9086F071.jpeg
Then gently pull back to clear the tabs on the bottom cover working your way to the front. Be very careful to not damage the small tabs at the front near the camera or you will have to use tape to hold the cover on there.
C29287CA-B444-4B58-A72C-D080C2BF4DBA.jpeg
Rear and side tabs
4259C689-B6F2-466F-A31A-16E698E3DA08.jpeg
Front and side tabs.

The top shell is sonically welded along the seam and only be taken apart if absolutely necessary.

I have a lot of photos from @Pman who did a lot of work on Breezes. Not sure if he comes on here anymore. If I ever get the ambition I could put together a decent repair guide with all he shared with me. If I do, the credit will go to him as he did all the grunt work in repairing several units he bought as crashed systems.

The bottom cover is quite simple. Pull the battery and in the rear use a small flat bladed screwdriver to start separating the cover.
View attachment 21079
Then gently pull back to clear the tabs on the bottom cover working your way to the front. Be very careful to not damage the small tabs at the front near the camera or you will have to use tape to hold the cover on there.
View attachment 21077
Rear and side tabs
View attachment 21078
Front and side tabs.

The top shell is sonically welded along the seam and only be taken apart if absolutely necessary.

I have a lot of photos from @Pman who did a lot of work on Breezes. Not sure if he comes on here anymore. If I ever get the ambition I could put together a decent repair guide with all he shared with me. If I do, the credit will go to him as he did all the grunt work in repairing several units he bought as crashed systems.
Thankin you once again, while looking for this info I came across him, and you from back in 2018 helping someone about the glue/epoxy thing ? I need to change the front A motor on one of the new ones I just bought, so this should work for me, thank you again ? It would be nice if you can get that stuff together for us ? I dont see why the breeze didnt take off sale wise, I mean its a good toy to play around with, I know I enjoy it just fooling around the yard ? Between my H's, and plus's, and Q, I still fly it around the house

The major drawback with the Breeze was the absolute horrid range. That of course was drastically affected by the wide variety of phones used to control it. The iOS build was more refined, but that is because the hardware is less variable than with Android.

Another fault in the programming for the Breeze was when the controller was added to the mix. In all other Task modes telemetry is recorded on the smart device running Breeze Cam, but in Controller task mode the telemetry file stops as soon as Controller mode is selected. The owner was without proof if a flyaway occurred while using the controller.

I can applaud the Breeze for its stability in the wind it handled it quite well for a drone its size. With a larger battery and a two axis gimbal the Breeze would have been a lot more popular.

As far as a guide goes, I may get to that after getting my tax return done. I can’t golf so I may get started on it.

When you change the A motor, tie string or wire to the wire bundle for the motor and pull it out the leg. This will make it easier to fish the connector through the leg on the new motor.

The major drawback with the Breeze was the absolute horrid range. That of course was drastically affected by the wide variety of phones used to control it. The iOS build was more refined, but that is because the hardware is less variable than with Android.

Another fault in the programming for the Breeze was when the controller was added to the mix. In all other Task modes telemetry is recorded on the smart device running Breeze Cam, but in Controller task mode the telemetry file stops as soon as Controller mode is selected. The owner was without proof if a flyaway occurred while using the controller.

I can applaud the Breeze for its stability in the wind it handled it quite well for a drone its size. With a larger battery and a two axis gimbal the Breeze would have been a lot more popular.

As far as a guide goes, I may get to that after getting my tax return done. I can’t golf so I may get started on it.
Why not golfing, tried it once after getting fairly proficient at pitch and putt, but couldn't handle it, or chasing the beer cart around my ball always went the other way ? So I sold the clubs when a client saw them in the back of my truck ?

I am staying away from people for now, so no golf. I usually play 3 to 5 times a week. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday while in Florida. While in Michigan for the summer I work at a course and play up to 5 times a week. First thing in the morning after putting carts out. The course in Michigan is closed due to the pandemic by order of the governor.

I am staying away from people for now, so no golf. I usually play 3 to 5 times a week. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday while in Florida. While in Michigan for the summer I work at a course and play up to 5 times a week. First thing in the morning after putting carts out. The course in Michigan is closed due to the pandemic by order of the governor.

[pre-emptive acknowledgement - we have gone off-topic]

The courses in Minnesota and Wisconsin are closed as well. Petitions online, trying to get them open.

Justifications include:

-raised cups; ball bounces off negating touching cup.
-pre-pay online or by phone
-walk or one person per cart

Problem is, people are still failing to observe proper distancing. So, while the concept of keeping the courses closed may appear to infringe on personal freedoms (see another off-topic thread for that discussion), the bottom line is the need to protect ourselves and others outweigh such concerns as well as getting out on the courses.

I love golf as well. Can’t wait to get back out there. But if I have to put myself and others at risk to do so, let alone getting to and from, it is not something I want to do to negatively impact my responsibility to others.

Jeff

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430