Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dissapointed in Yuneec Sales

vpa

Reaction score
A week went by after sending an email to Yuneec seeking more technical information on some models in order to buy aircrafts and start my own drone business + get reseller options no word from them.

Is it just me or they have no intention to have a reseller (besides Best Buy) who actually flies drones on a regular basis then please say so on your website.

We can get DJI's commercial and enterprise drones on multiple resellers around here, but not too many Yuneec and just wanted to give clients another option.

If you look on Yuneec's website, they have a full list of all sellers. While best Buy is a big portion of the 87 PAGES of dealers, there are many others all over the US. There are Specialty shops that cater only to UAVs that are dealers of Yuneec and then there are other majors retailers that carry them. So what are the multiple resellers where you can get DJI products and not Yuneec? I know there are some Drone specific sellers that will push one brand over the other but most sell both brands.

If you want specifics on the Typhoon H, forget the Yuneec website. The threads and posts on this forum are a far greater source for info about the Typhoon H than any other you'll find.

Hi Ty Pilot, forgot to mention that I’m not in the US but in Canada, province of Quebec.

Cheers,

If you look on Yuneec's website, they have a full list of all sellers. While best Buy is a big portion of the 87 PAGES of dealers, there are many others all over the US. There are Specialty shops that cater only to UAVs that are dealers of Yuneec and then there are other majors retailers that carry them. So what are the multiple resellers where you can get DJI products and not Yuneec? I know there are some Drone specific sellers that will push one brand over the other but most sell both brands.

If you want specifics on the Typhoon H, forget the Yuneec website. The threads and posts on this forum are a far greater source for info about the Typhoon H than any other you'll find.

Best Buy does not fly drones, they sell them. Same with B&H, Adorama, Staples, Walmart, and any other big box store that sells drones.

PSA, if you want a reply from Yuneec, don’t initiate a conversation with an e-mail. Use a telephone.

Best Buy does not fly drones, they sell them. Same with B&H, Adorama, Staples, Walmart, and any other big box store that sells drones.

PSA, if you want a reply from Yuneec, don’t initiate a conversation with an e-mail. Use a telephone.

HI PatR, Sent them an email using my company info and no replies. well, I see why the competition has 80% of the market, I just wanted to offer an alternative to my potential clients.

Don't know of any in Quebec but there is a good one in Mississauga, Hobby Hobby, on Queen St...check out their website

Hi Chewman, I want to buy and resell, do was looking to become a Yuneec reseller, don't think that it will happen.

Have you tried picking up a phone and tapping a key when the sales department option comes up? Those that have been dealing with Yuneec awhile learned a long time ago not to try initiating a conversation by e-mail.

Another PSA, your negativity will have no impact on Yuneec’s sales department. They don’t sponsor this forum. It’s independently owned and Yuneec is not part of it. They don’t even have a company rep in here.

VPA, I understand your frustration, but Pat is right... the best way to try and initiate contact is via phone.

Also consider that as a reseller in: (A) Canada and (B) Quebec... there are 2 additional layers of regulations that Yuneec would need to comply with. They may not consider the extra costs worth investing in.

Not to butt into an already existing conversation but I had a small issue with my tabs snapping on my outer body shell when dismantling my H. I called Yuneec yesterday, had to wait maybe 30min “which I didn’t feel was that bad” and they totally hooked me up for cheap and fast shipping. Pick up the phone,unfortunately you may need to wait a few but there semi decent people there. Hehehehehe,Anyways good luck!

Not to butt into an already existing conversation but I had a small issue with my tabs snapping on my outer body shell when dismantling my H. I called Yuneec yesterday, had to wait maybe 30min “which I didn’t feel was that bad” and they totally hooked me up for cheap and fast shipping. Pick up the phone,unfortunately you may need to wait a few but there semi decent people there. Hehehehehe,Anyways good luck!
I have to agree here. When I was first learning how to use my H, I had a connectivity issue (due to my own inexperience) and first sent an e-mail. Not receiving a reply within a day or two I burned a phone call & after about 15 min on hold, I spoke with a customer service rep who was very helpful, thorough & patient. By far though, this forum is the best resource I have found.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval