Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DJI and remote ld

have you read the 94 page comment that dji sent the faa. I need to get a hold of yuneec and see where they stand on this.

have you read the 94 page comment that dji sent the faa. I need to get a hold of yuneec and see where they stand on this.
I did just that. No response from Yuneec. They don't answer Phone Calls or E-Mails.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Drone U makes rather long boring videos. They also appear to be sponsored, in part, by DJI. I've have yet to see anything that is impartial in their review of products. I won't spend 40 min watching this as I'm confident it is the same tripe as in most of their other videos.
Skimmed through parts of it just to see if there was anything even close to new in it. I about choked when they touted how DJI is helping alleviate the Corona Virus outbreak! The other was how much DJI is doing to get users to comment on the NPRM (all of just a few days before the deadline) through a pop up on the DJI Go4 app.

• Wow
Reactions: Mike Irish
So if you own DJI, you get junk mail through your DRONE? Save me.
It’s all part of being tied to Mother’s apron strings. Can’t do a thing without Mother DJI’s permission to takeoff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio