Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DJI Just got ripped off LOL

Reaction score
Reactions: lupusSolo
1st spying on the military now this, I have no sympathy for them:D

DJI keeps it up and they will be in the next Blade Runner sequel...

Last edited:
“DJI condemns any form of corruption strongly and has set up a high-level anti-corruption task force to investigate further and strengthen anti-corruption measures,”

I'm curious how they differentiate corruption from business ethics. I suspect the employees learned most of these tricks from their own employer. It's amusing to see the term used by a company known for it questionable practices with a goal of monopolizing the drone market.

Reactions: PatR and AH-1G
I’m still trying to figure out how such a large number of employees managed to use vendors to inflate component prices and individually obtain payment for the differences. Typically, large corporations and companies have one department for contracts, one that handles price quotes and purchasing, and a finance department to deal with money in and money out.

As the press releases have been written they don’t make sense. For such losses to occur DJI would have to be allowing numerous employees in different departments to independently make purchase and payment arrangements with different companies. That contradicts even the most lowly business practices.

I’m still trying to figure out how such a large number of employees managed to use vendors to inflate component prices and individually obtain payment for the differences. Typically, large corporations and companies have one department for contracts, one that handles price quotes and purchasing, and a finance department to deal with money in and money out.

As the press releases have been written they don’t make sense. For such losses to occur DJI would have to be allowing numerous employees in different departments to independently make purchase and payment arrangements with different companies. That contradicts even the most lowly business practices.
It's China anything goes.

Reactions: HexStar
It's China anything goes.

And that pretty much sums up business culture in China. As long as no one is looking, everything is fair game. Just look at the baby milk and toy-lead scandals.

It must have got that big, the CCP authorities couldn't ignore it, or even hide it any more, so had to crack down on it. Otherwise no one would ever know.

When Align was going strong they kew for a fact that at night the same factory that made their stuff ran a "night shift" that made the same parts under an off brand name. Even made some straight knock off helis. Just business as usual in China.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis