Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DJI Phantom 3 Pro Sport Mode??

Reaction score
Just looking for someone to settle an argument. Out flying with the guys today and the subject of Phantom 3&4 came up. One of the fellows said he had seen it's possible to program a Phantom 3 Pro to enable "sport" mode and higher speed like what the Phantom 4 is capable of. Anybody know??

Just looking for someone to settle an argument. Out flying with the guys today and the subject of Phantom 3&4 came up. One of the fellows said he had seen it's possible to program a Phantom 3 Pro to enable "sport" mode and higher speed like what the Phantom 4 is capable of. Anybody know??

On the P3 it is only possible to gain a faster speed in ATTI mode, where as the newer versions has a sport mode, programmed. I’ve hit 35mph tailwind with my previous P3 (atti mode) P4 can hit 50mph easy and at distances of 4,000ft.

There is a software that you can use to add more speed, I forgot the name of it, I wasn’t keen of trying it due to others burning their esc.

Last edited:
I had considered getting a P3 at one time for just that reason. My thought was a fun sports flyer and also capable of getting some decent vieo & snaps. But, in actuality, my Typhoon H is probably as good as one is going to get for photography and I still have one QX350 left I can program for agility mode. I did it on one of my QX’s and it was a blast, until the ground got there..lol! I’ll likely just stick to the H for photo sessions and the QX for sport. A guy could do worse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval