Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DNG Files

Reaction score
I have a question about DNG files. When I set the ST16 up for jpg and dng files for either the E50 or E90 it does not save a DNG files. All I find on the ST16 is the jpg file. I searched the forum but did not see this issue. If this has been asked in the past please direct me to the link/post. Thanks

Hi there,

I have another question and would appreciate your input.

What is a phote interval in JPG+DNG mode one needs to secure flying survey missions with e90 in order to have all data properly stored on sd card?

And another one: will e90 benefit at all from UHS-II U3 C10 sd card? It says that write speed is 150 MB/s and has two rows of contacts. Will e90 use them both and store data faster?1569486235232.png

Yuneec recommends at least U3. The new cards, like the one you're commenting on, I don't think it supports them because the reader has to support them. In other words, support at least 100MB/S and be careful, it does not support all brands of cards well. Look a little for the forum we have talked about this topic in at least 2 threads and there we specify those that work well for us.

Yuneec recommends at least U3. The new cards, like the one you're commenting on, I don't think it supports them because the reader has to support them. In other words, support at least 100MB/S and be careful, it does not support all brands of cards well. Look a little for the forum we have talked about this topic in at least 2 threads and there we specify those that work well for us.
Thx. for info.

How about photo interval while surveying with e90 in jpg+dng mode?
What is a min. time e90 needs to write both files on the SD card?

Thx. for info.

How about photo interval while surveying with e90 in jpg+dng mode?
What is a min. time e90 needs to write both files on the SD card?

I don't remember now, but if you use the E90, the firmware calculates it and warns you if the speed is excessive. Try manually setting the flight speed when configuring the mission and go up it little by little until the warning pops out.

I don't remember now, but if you use the E90, the firmware calculates it and warns you if the speed is excessive. Try manually setting the flight speed when configuring the mission and go up it little by little until the warning pops out.
Thx again.

Good pointresulting from a common sense. will try to do as you are saying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval