Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Does breeze work in India?

Reaction score
i bought a breeze in the uk to take on holiday in India. Does anyone know if it works on the same wifi channel?

Also, I will be using it along a river where there will be steep gradients and large drop off over rocks. Will it maintain a standard height based on the take off point or will it drop based on where the floor is at the time. (I read a previous post that it is based on the take off point).

Wow, you need to read more post and watch more videos about drones, if you do not know this basic answer you shouldn't be flying.:eek:

Wow, you need to read more post and watch more videos about drones, if you do not know this basic answer you shouldn't be flying.:eek:
your response is appreciated though my quandry is no closer to having an answer. My objective is to take nice photos and I hope with time my knowledge will grow though I am sure will never surpass the the guru like understanding you have. Without being sarcastic (again, if you failed to notice) could you be so kind to answer the question if you know. If you don't, please feel free to respond with a similar comment you made before.

Reactions: airborne
Hint 1 : 5.8GHz is de-licensed in India so you should be okay. Some areas use Wimax for community broadband so a few frequencies may be used, but the Breeze should negotiate round this.

Hint 2 : Once a GPS unit has more than 4 satellites locked it can do trilateration which gives a height fix. Once the breeze is flying at a height where the IR sensor can't 'see' the ground any more, GPS and barometric sensors are used for height control.

Hint 1 : 5.8GHz is de-licensed in India so you should be okay. Some areas use Wimax for community broadband so a few frequencies may be used, but the Breeze should negotiate round this.

Hint 2 : Once a GPS unit has more than 4 satellites locked it can do trilateration which gives a height fix. Once the breeze is flying at a height where the IR sensor can't 'see' the ground any more, GPS and barometric sensors are used for height control.
Thanks ninjagaiden, you are a star. Really appreciate your response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33