Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

does not turn on the st16 screen

Reaction score
Hoy por la tarde mi tifón H estaba volando y mientras hacía que la batería cambiara el dron apagué mi st16, luego traté de encenderlo nuevamente y simplemente encendí el LED azul que está cerca del botón de encendido pero la pantalla de mi estación no enciende, alguien puede ayudarme, por favor disculpe mi inglés. Lo traduje por aplicación ya que soy de Colombia y hablo español

Today afternoon my typhoon H was flying and while I was making the battery change the drone I turned off my st16, then I tried to turn it on again and just turned on the blue LED that is near the power button but the screen of my station does not turn on, someone can you help me, please excuse my english I translated it by application since I am from Colombia and I speak Spanish

Your post was still in Spanish so I used Google Translate and quoted your post. The Typhoon H users should be able to help you out.

Tu publicación todavía estaba en español, así que utilicé Google Translate y publiqué tu publicación. Los usuarios de Typhoon H deberían poder ayudarlo.

This happened to me just once when I first powered the unit before a flight. The first (less bright) Blue LED came on, but it didn't go brighter like it usually does, and the screen did not activate. But I just turned it off and on again, it was fine, and I have never seen the problem since...

I presume that's not the case with yours and it doesn't ever turn on ? If that is the case, and you are under warranty, I'd contact Yuneec in your country, get an RMA number and send it back to them...

This happened to me just once when I first powered the unit before a flight. The first (less bright) Blue LED came on, but it didn't go brighter like it usually does, and the screen did not activate. But I just turned it off and on again, it was fine, and I have never seen the problem since...

I presume that's not the case with yours and it doesn't ever turn on ? If that is the case, and you are under warranty, I'd contact Yuneec in your country, get an RMA number and send it back to them...

not this is not my case, and is no longer under warranty, I bought it used by ebay but it served me at least about 5 flights

If you plug it in to USB power, do the fans start, stop and then the screen shows you the battery icon ? Might be obvious but we should check you have enough power in it to start the tablet...

Last edited:
Oh dear. Do you have a volt meter which would allow you to test the battery pack ? You need to find out if this is a battery problem or something wrong with the actual unit. it could be the battery, depending on how long the first owner had it, and how it was treated...

If you are getting no voltage indication from the pack then just order a replacement online and try that. If the pack seems fine, then perhaps your best option is to send it to Yuneec anyway for out of warranty paid repair...

Oh dear. Do you have a volt meter which would allow you to test the battery pack ? You need to find out if this is a battery problem or something wrong with the actual unit. it could be the battery, depending on how long the first owner had it, and how it was treated...

If you are getting no voltage indication from the pack then just order a replacement online and try that. If the pack seems fine, then perhaps your best option is to send it to Yuneec anyway for out of warranty paid repair...

OK thanks

One other thing to try.
Remove the battery pack from the ST-16. Leave it disconnected for 1 minute.
Reconnect, DO NOT turn on the ST-16.
Connect ST-16 to charger, It may take 1 minute, but do you now see the charging battery on the screen?
If the ST-16 battery is very low, it can take 6-8 hours to recharge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan