Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone prices and other things to ponder, tinfoil hat time

Reaction score
I've taken an interest in drone prices and have noticed a trend (maybe).
Nothing scientific to back this up, just an observation.
Carolina Dronz, which I bought my H from has raised the price on the H outfit with RS back to retail of $1899. I paid $1199 back on the July 4th sale. Regular price was $1499.
Carolina Dronz has 111 drones listed for sale on their website, 44 of them are out of stock.

I heard/read somewhere that the military has banned the use of DJI drones on military bases. Seems they're afraid the Chinese drones are gathering intelligence. What manufacturers of drones aren't from China?

For a portable drone, what do you think of the new Walkera Vitus 320?

It might work well but their history is pretty hit or miss. Some work fine, some don't. Ever. CS has never been all that great either. Caveat emptor.

I've taken an interest in drone prices and have noticed a trend (maybe).
Nothing scientific to back this up, just an observation.
Carolina Dronz, which I bought my H from has raised the price on the H outfit with RS back to retail of $1899. I paid $1199 back on the July 4th sale. Regular price was $1499.
Carolina Dronz has 111 drones listed for sale on their website, 44 of them are out of stock.

I heard/read somewhere that the military has banned the use of DJI drones on military bases. Seems they're afraid the Chinese drones are gathering intelligence. What manufacturers of drones aren't from China?

For a portable drone, what do you think of the new Walkera Vitus 320?
All drones collect sensitive GPS data. Look at the flight data log and notice all of the GPS coordinates in you own bird. It would not be too hard to hit locations with that much data available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz