Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone start flying or itself and crashed

Reaction score
Today it's happened a very strange thing.
After taking off the drone start to go for itself with no reason and it was uncontrollable.Fortunately, it has hit a small wall and it collapses on the ground. I have damaged the glass under the sensor, one of the four feet of the landing and a small crack on the side.
Drone still works well 8sensor is not so well know but still work)

There's any kind of assistance for this case and someone has figured out something similar?

I was very worried now to make it fly again

My drone did the same today, and two times before that. I called the store where i bought it, they will send me a new one since my drone have done it several times!

Reactions: NicoCaldo
My drone did the same today, and two times before that. I called the store where i bought it, they will send me a new one since my drone have done it several times!
Thanks for your feedback. I have bought it via Amazon so I'll contact the reseller.
Just another question. Had you the last firmware on board when the drone started to fly random? And on the new one, have you updated the firmware?

Hi!
I think i've had the updated firmware on the drone and phone. My drone have crached actually tree times, it did the same right after "take off"!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430