Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone transaction turns deadly as the seller gets shot

Holy crap... could you imagine being the guy there just buying a drone when some guy runs up and shoots the guy you're buying it from?? That would mess with me for a while :eek:

There's gotta be a reason for it besides "just because". He didn't shoot the other guy. Love triangle? Disgruntled former customer? Drug delivery agent getting out of the business and leaving me with no mule?
I'd still rather ship it even if it is local, not only for this reason, but for the insurance if something happened. I could refund the buyer's money and get at least something from the insurance.

But yeah, as the "other guy" seeing it all play out, that'd just be too freaky. I'd be like "WTF!?!" for a long, long time.

Ya it would freak me out also but just do a simple search on "craigslist murders". This stuff happens a lot. Not only to the seller but you could find yourself being the victim :eek::eek:

I never EVER buy or sell anything on Craigslist.....I tell friends and family that if they choose to do so, that the only place they should meet with the seller/buyer is at the local PD.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mexstoragesystem