Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DroneUp - Join Our Pilot Community

Reaction score
DroneUp provides an innovative pilot communication platform with real-time support! This summer, we have intentions to distribute lucrative job opportunities to our pilot community. We’re looking for both seasoned pilots and new. Don’t be discouraged if you are new to the trade. We will offer several training programs with specific categories of safety and drone operation. DroneUp is built by pilots, for pilots. We would love to hear your feedback!

If you are interested in these future job opportunities, click the link below.
Contractor Registration - DroneUp

DroneUp,

I’ve been a member since almost immediately after you started and it seems to me you folks favor DJI products. Being a licensed Commercial and 107 pilot with well over 2000 hours of experience flying UAV’s collecting ISR data and living only an hour and a half from the Napa fires I didn’t hear a word from you while DJI owners did a lot of work there.

Should we elect to join your organization, what, exactly, do you offer us as Yuneec owners?

DroneUp,

I’ve been a member since almost immediately after you started and it seems to me you folks favor DJI products. Being a licensed Commercial and 107 pilot with well over 2000 hours of experience flying UAV’s collecting ISR data and living only an hour and a half from the Napa fires I didn’t hear a word from you while DJI owners did a lot of work there.

Should we elect to join your organization, what, exactly, do you offer us as Yuneec owners?

Great question Pat,
I agree with you, we should have supported the Napa fires. Unfortunately, we didn't have the bandwidth at the time and had other pressing issues to attend to. Going forward, I think we are in position to support those events. Knowing that you have some knowledge in that area, I think it would be beneficial for us to carry on a conversation over email or phone.

To the second part of your question, it is true we have been favoring DJI products and the 3rd party affiliates. It's because we know over 80% of the DroneUp community are DJI pilots. Don't let this discourage you from thinking we don't or cant support the other 20% of our pilot community. Our app is built for real-time communication to the pilot, no matter the type of drone you have. As you know, communication is very important during disasters. We are planning to support those pilots and create that bridge of communication. Visually, Audibly and Efficiently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio