Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 calibration

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a problem with my E90, I read the discussions on the calibration in the forum but I didn't solve it. I use PIX4D and Metashape but, on both, the points cloud has a concave shape, I haven't used GCP yet, but I can't understand if it's an E90 problem or not. If imposed the linear rolling option is even worse. Can you tell me if I'm wrong?

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    63.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    66.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    182.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    192.6 KB · Views: 19
I am told that when you open Pix4D there is a place to select E90 correction.
Are you talking about distorsion correction in ST16 camera options? Have i to select this option whenever i have to do a survey? Thanks

In the ST16S too, you have to deactivate the lens correction. Pix4D has already taken the correct model, it specifies it to you. The only thing you have to do is to leave the E90 in 4:3 format at maximum resolution and disable the lens correction option.

Reactions: Steve Carr
In the ST16S too, you have to deactivate the lens correction. Pix4D has already taken the correct model, it specifies it to you. The only thing you have to do is to leave the E90 in 4:3 format at maximum resolution and disable the lens correction option.
The images I have attached show that I did everything you said, but I always have a concave point cloud, higher in the center

The images I have attached show that I did everything you said, but I always have a concave point cloud, higher in the center

Do you do all the tests in the same area? If so, move to another area and do a test. Make sure the more satellites you have, the better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval