Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

e90 camera discontinued??

Reaction score
after check many web sites looking for a replacement for my e90 all of which says camera no longer for sale. My current e90 is dropping out in mid flight. every now and again the camera freeze in flight with last picture on screen but data pilot says no camera and telemetry freezes I still have control of the h520. my e50 camera does not have this issue when I connect it on the h520. due to covid 19 new jersey restriction terrestrial imaging is closed and unknown when that place will reopen. vertigo drones you have to prepay then wait for the e90 to be shipped out 4 weeks to 6 months at the soonest. also they are out of most parts for yuneec expecting small order or replacement back order parts in late august 2020 at the soonest.

Yes, Steve Carr is right. i have used my E90 and C23 cameras interchangeably on Typhoon H Plus and H520. All parameters, telemetry and settings are the same, even though the camera is identified as C23. As Steve notes, there are typically C23 cameras available at auction on eBay.
All the best,
Stephen

Reactions: Steve Carr
My current e90 is dropping out in mid flight. every now and again the camera freeze in flight with last picture on screen but data pilot says no camera and telemetry freezes
That sounds like a WiFi board going bad. Have you thought about contacting @Yuneec Skins to see if he has the part, or can do the repair for you?

got a c23 on order just waiting on it to come in. just did 4 battery flight in my usual location. this time no issues with the e90 cutting out. flew out 2500ft to 3000ft from controller no drop outs no rtl triggers. one or two minor video lag moments but only very short amount of time. however the video setting was the video feed was clear and the picture setting noticeably blurry worse with magnification. I do have a spare wifi board from c23 that should be good. the c23 was damaged back on dec 24th 2019 from a h520 malfunction. but I am now leaning toward wifi interference in that area. Going to wait for the c23 then get a pig tail and install it on the e90 and get a external matching frequency external antenna for it.

Reactions: Steve Carr
got the c23 from ebay. some minor issues that have been corrected, 8 battery test no major problems. going to setup for test flight with the c23 in the same area that gave my e90 issues that rendered it not very usable.

Last edited:
just got done with test run at the location that was giving my e90 fits. c23 had no issues at that area totally usable. I going to have to send the e90 for repairs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace