Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 password error mesage

Reaction score
Recently binded my new CGOET to the ST16S. Now that I have swaped camera back to E90 which I was previously using, it will no longer bind successfully. ST16 meage stating that the password is incorrect. I have not changed the manufacturers standard password. When I connect my E50 to the H50 this binds without an issue. Has anyone experienced this issue and can advise how to fix this?

Reaction score
Sorry I have tried but no joy. Strangely the st16 does reconise on the display the camera but when asked to enter camera password the display says incorrect password. Password 1234567890 is not being recognised!

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Sorry I have tried but no joy. Strangely the st16 does reconise on the display the camera but when asked to enter camera password the display says incorrect password. Password 1234567890 is not being recognised!
Were you able exit DataPilot and see the camera in the Android wifi menu?

Reaction score
Perform a full reset of the camera (connected and h520 powered) by pressing the small contact on the camera (in the SD niche) for about 10 seconds. Then switch off the H520, switch it on again and reconnect with the camera with the code 1234567890.
See this link for the button (to do with small paperclip):
How To: Basic procedures with the H520 and cameras
This procedure empties the camera and resets the password.

Reaction score
Hi Steve, yes the camera is listed in the android wifi menu.
I tried endlessly and now today we (UK) have high winds & rain ☹
Going to perform a full camera reset as recommended by Claudius62.
Thank you both for responses, I'll update you with the outcome.

Attachments

Reaction score
@claudius62, @Steve Carr
Finally, after 2hrs of continuously trying I finally got a result! I still don't understand what the issue was as I performed the reset as per the instructions. But all is well now. I just hope connection is not lost during a test flight.
Thanks again guys, your knowledge is impeccable.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I still don't understand what the issue was as I performed the reset as per the instructions.
If you have connected to any wifi routers with the ST16, you should go to each of those in the Android wifi menu, select each and then select "forget". That will prevent the ST16 from trying to connect to them automatically and improves the connection speed to the camera.

Reactions: arruntus and UK520

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dougie24