Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 password error mesage

Reaction score
Recently binded my new CGOET to the ST16S. Now that I have swaped camera back to E90 which I was previously using, it will no longer bind successfully. ST16 meage stating that the password is incorrect. I have not changed the manufacturers standard password. When I connect my E50 to the H50 this binds without an issue. Has anyone experienced this issue and can advise how to fix this?

Sorry I have tried but no joy. Strangely the st16 does reconise on the display the camera but when asked to enter camera password the display says incorrect password. Password 1234567890 is not being recognised!

Sorry I have tried but no joy. Strangely the st16 does reconise on the display the camera but when asked to enter camera password the display says incorrect password. Password 1234567890 is not being recognised!
Were you able exit DataPilot and see the camera in the Android wifi menu?

Perform a full reset of the camera (connected and h520 powered) by pressing the small contact on the camera (in the SD niche) for about 10 seconds. Then switch off the H520, switch it on again and reconnect with the camera with the code 1234567890.
See this link for the button (to do with small paperclip):
How To: Basic procedures with the H520 and cameras
This procedure empties the camera and resets the password.

Hi Steve, yes the camera is listed in the android wifi menu.
I tried endlessly and now today we (UK) have high winds & rain ☹
Going to perform a full camera reset as recommended by Claudius62.
Thank you both for responses, I'll update you with the outcome.

Attachments

• 20200523_133629.jpg
    20200523_133629.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
@claudius62, @Steve Carr
Finally, after 2hrs of continuously trying I finally got a result! I still don't understand what the issue was as I performed the reset as per the instructions. But all is well now. I just hope connection is not lost during a test flight.
Thanks again guys, your knowledge is impeccable.

I still don't understand what the issue was as I performed the reset as per the instructions.
If you have connected to any wifi routers with the ST16, you should go to each of those in the Android wifi menu, select each and then select "forget". That will prevent the ST16 from trying to connect to them automatically and improves the connection speed to the camera.

Reactions: arruntus and UK520
Solved!

I also had the Incorrect Password message and authentication problem etc. The problem was after updating the software.
But the problem is solved!

After several hours of playing with the E90, the camera was successfully reset. A little note! Before, I did a wrong reset. It has to be:
- drone (and camera) power supply has been on for a long time;
- I press the reset button for about 10 seconds (the one closer to the flap mounting);
- the camera lights up red for a moment;
- turn off the drone;
- turn on the drone;
- on the console under Android, I logs into the E90_xxx network with the password 1234567890 and now I get the message "Connected" - OK!;
- I enter the drone control program and everything works right away - done!

Good luck!
Adam M.

Attachments

• 20210124_130255.jpg
    20210124_130255.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: Steve Carr
Hello, I just received an E90 but I have an error message do not accept the activation code a priori wrong number. I tried your method, but I can't. Maybe you can help me?

Hello, I just received an E90 but I have an error message do not accept the activation code a priori wrong number. I tried your method, but I can't. Maybe you can help me?
Did your camera come with an SD card installed? If so it may have a different password on it. Format the card and try again, or attempt it without a card in the camera.

Thanks for your help. So no there is no SD card and I also tried with or without it is the same

Does the camera’s SSID show up on your WiFi list on your smart phone or computer WiFi? You should be able to test the camera that way.

yes it appears on the st16s android mode and on my iphone but because of it i can't put the code on it i don't understand. And is there another way to put it in factory configuration?

So you can see it in the Android WiFi menu on the controller. If you select it and enter the 1234567890 password does it connect?

If it connects there, what happens when you enter the bind menu for the camera?

Hello,
so I just tried, the connection is made on my Iphone and on the ST16s impossible. Do you think it's happening?

yes it appears on the st16s android mode and on my iphone but because of it i can't put the code on it i don't understand. And is there another way to put it in factory configuration?
So you can see it in the Android WiFi menu on the controller. If you select it and enter the 1234567890 password does it connect?

If it connects there, what happens when you enter the bind menu for the camera?
Hello,
so I just tried, the connection is made on my Iphone and on the ST16s impossible. Do you think it's happening?
Thank you very much, finally I found it !!! what a hassle, I had to cancel all my other wifi cameras and finally I was able to put the E90 but I also reset the camera it's not bad .. thank you all

Reactions: Steve Carr
On the other hand I would like to know where can I find the manual on the error message and visual signals and sounds? indeed, I have 3 beeps and red light I do not know where it comes from

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz