Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ebay bargain?

Reaction score
Can this be too good to be true?

Maybe. I would want to know some specifics such as how old is it, is it still in the warranty period, how many flights and what was the last update; how were the batteries stored, I don't see an aftermarket charger so I would consider the batteries to be suspect at best. I would want to see proof of a flight such as a video or even telemetry as well as imagery from the camera.

11 hundred bucks (US) would be about right as long as the batteries are not toast because if they are, three batteries will cost you around six hundred US plus what you paid in the first place and that would put you right at the cost of a brand new Plus with two fresh batteries. I think these Typhoons are worth about half of the going retail rate IF they are solid and undamaged.

No decent charger nearly always puts me off, unless it's a real bargain.

No decent charger nearly always puts me off, unless it's a real bargain.
Except Yuneecs don't come with a decent charger!:confused:
I'm sure everyone here will agree, if you want a decent charger you have to buy it as an extra anyway.

Except Yuneecs don't come with a decent charger!:confused:
I'm sure everyone here will agree, if you want a decent charger you have to buy it as an extra anyway.
When a seller on eBay is listing a third party charger in the sale too, you know at least there's a possibility the batteries are in a better shape, no charger then think again.

If the aircraft is in as good a condition as the seller claims, and the batteries are good, then £850 is a good price.

However, I don't see the lack of a third party charger in this case as particularly significant. It is obvious from the ebay listing that the seller seems to be a commercial flyer and so may have another drone...just selling this one as surplice to requirements. Indeed, if I were to sell my H (which I won't) I would not include my third party charger with it...I would need my charger for the next drone I'd be buying. Having said that, if the seller was a hobby flier then I would take a more cautious view.

If the aircraft is in as good a condition as the seller claims, and the batteries are good, then £850 is a good price.

However, I don't see the lack of a third party charger in this case as particularly significant. It is obvious from the ebay listing that the seller seems to be a commercial flyer and so may have another drone...just selling this one as surplice to requirements. Indeed, if I were to sell my H (which I won't) I would not include my third party charger with it...I would need my charger for the next drone I'd be buying. Having said that, if the seller was a hobby flier then I would take a more cautious view.
We can all claim to be commercial, it can be very ambiguous on eBay. I'm not saying its wrong, just a little cheap for "Buy it now" might of got more with an auction.

Well he's put it up £250.

I seen one go for $515 plus shipping on Ebay a few days ago but it was crashed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval