Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Epson Maverio BT-300 headset use with Typhoon H

Reaction score
Has anyone mated up the Typhoon H with the BT-300 AR glasses/headset? I have successfully operated my drone many times but have not mated the headset and drone yet. Would like to communicate with anyone with experience operating the two units in flight.

Thanks,
Wayne

Has anyone mated up the Typhoon H with the BT-300 AR glasses/headset? I have successfully operated my drone many times but have not mated the headset and drone yet. Would like to communicate with anyone with experience operating the two units in flight.

Thanks,
Wayne
The glasses you are speaking about are made solely for use with DJI products. Yuneec has their own called Skyview goggles. The Yuneec Skyview goggles can be purchased through Vertigo Drones, Yuneec, or online through Amazon to name a few.

Vertigo Drones Vertigo Drones Yuneec SkyView Goggles for First Person (FPV) Video
Yuneec sales Shopping

The Skyview goggles do not allow for easy VLOS as the BT-300/BT-200 do.

I think that the issue is that the BT-300 unit replaces the android/IOS phone/tablet used for flying DJI and other drones. The software is loaded onto the BT-300 controller and it has a touchpad to replace the phone/tablets touch controls while the screen is (appears to be) projected in front of the operator while still leaving LOS clear.

I have seen mention of the older BT-200 model having HDMI input but have never tried them.

The Skyview goggles do not allow for easy VLOS as the BT-300/BT-200 do.

I think that the issue is that the BT-300 unit replaces the android/IOS phone/tablet used for flying DJI and other drones. The software is loaded onto the BT-300 controller and it has a touchpad to replace the phone/tablets touch controls while the screen is (appears to be) projected in front of the operator while still leaving LOS clear.

I have seen mention of the older BT-200 model having HDMI input but have never tried them.
The same applies to the BT-200. There is no other reasonably cheap, or non-complicated way to have this work other than with the Yuneec product. There are ways to make the view work, but it would involve a pile of gear to tow around, multi connections, and the CG03 app at the least.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio