Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Epson Moverio Glasses

Running a set of these already and love them although please note, you will need additional power source for them when connecting via HDMI out on the ST16

So just to be clear you are outputting from the ST16 to the glasses via HDMI....?

Reactions: Bpwants2ski
So just to be clear you are outputting from the ST16 to the glasses via HDMI....?
Morning Alan yes outputting from the HDMI port on the ST16 directly into the glasses, they work really well ensuring I can see the bird and screen, I have tried connecting others pilots devices via the USB C but to date have not mangled to connect anything other than my ST16, suits me fine.

VERY COOL....!!!

I UNFORTUNATELY only have an ST-10 controller do I think im down a few bells and wistles to yours I do not beleive the ST-10 Has this capability....

I've had the BT300 for other platforms, and with a dark enough shade aren't bad visually. But because the BT300 replaces the tablet makes it not as ideal... runs the app slower.

Been waiting for the HDMI "display only" style (BT35E) for some time, but actually waiting for the HDMI interface unit to be offered separately to simply add to my BT300 glasses... same glasses.

They also offer several optional upper clip on shades to block light above the glasses if not wearing a baseball cap. Plus additional clip on shades, I personally like the mirrored blue tint... a middle ground between the OEM dark & light tints.

Mostbestus, where do you eat dinner?:D

Reactions: Mostbestus
Can one use one the usb-interfaces of the ST16S to power the goggles, or, are they also chargeable ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval