Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ERROR 32- CRASHED TYPHOON H PRO REAL SENSE

Reaction score
IMG_7402.JPG My typhoon h pro real sense crashed today and when I check the telemetry data it showed an error 32 just before it smashed into the ground. Upon hitting the ground both landing gears broke off, three propellers broke, the propeller arms are mangled, the sensors have indents, the 4K camera is destroyed. I was hovering the drone 2.86m off the ground as the telemetry illustrates and suddenly lost control and flew into the ground.

I bought this drone at Best Buy 12 days ago and I live overseas so this happened outside of the USA. Would yuneec's warranty still apply to me?

Also when I checked the telemetry I saw there were several flight logs that lasted 20 minutes average, before the date I purchased it. These logs are shown in the attached images. Are these factory test? Or was there someone who used this before I purchased it? Could someone please help me as this purchase was after months of savings. My first flight was the 2nd August 2017. Could someone analyze my situation, as I am new to this all, and guide me accordingly.

Would unique replace my drone? What are your experiences if you had a similar problem?

Did anyone have a crashed drone as a result of calibration error (error 32)
Did Yuneec replace or properly repair your product?

Attachments

• IMG_7403.JPG
    IMG_7403.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 33
I believe the Yuneec warranty is applicable anywhere. Call Yuneec office closest to you in the morning to report the issue. Be prepared to wait on the phone for awhile. As stated in the warranty to repair or replace is at their option.

I believe the Yuneec warranty is applicable anywhere. Call Yuneec office closest to you in the morning to report the issue. Be prepared to wait on the phone for awhile. As stated in the warranty to repair or replace is at their option.

But do you think they would at least repair the drone as this was a calibration error which occurred mid-flight without any input. Do you think it is strange that there are flight logs dated before the day I purchased the drone?

If it was flight tested by the maker it would have flight logs. Both of mine did.

As for your log records, at least one is dated almost a year before the H was released. Seems a bit odd.

As for what they might do, only Yuneec can answer that. You won't get an answer until you talk to them.

Would the manufacturer have tested the drone several times for average 20 minutes?

Both of mine had several log records that were over 20 minutes. You should see that their latitude and longitude numbers are 31.18xxxx,120.9xxxxx over in China.

Both of mine had several log records that were over 20 minutes. You should see that their latitude and longitude numbers are 31.18xxxx,120.9xxxxx over in China.

Sorry to ask but did your drone have the same issues as mine did?

Sorry to ask but did your drone have the same issues as mine did?

The one that I have had the longest, that has RS, has not given me any problems except in one area near two high cliffs, hard to get enough GPS Sats. The second one, I purchased as a backup from BH during their one day sale, and I have not had a chance to test it in the wild. I did have to update the second units SW as it came with an older version.

Upload your flight logs at webflightpath.com and you will know everything about these logs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval