Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

EU firmware to A Firmware

Reaction score
Hi

Is it possible to change from the EU firmware on the H520 to the A firmware?
I have some horizon issues with the camera, and i want to try if is a firmware thing...

You can calibrate the camera without having to change the firmware. In the advanced menu you have the option.

Review the procedures in the manual or if you want, in video in this thread.

P.D.: this kind of questions better in the help forum, the general for general things ;)

tanks, arruntus, but it wont work.
try to calibrate the gimbal, several times.
try to calibrate the imu, the compasse, even try to downgrade the gimbal firmware.
but with the previeuse version, the gimbal shake and the video is unusable.
try again upgrade, try yesterday new firmware, and nothing, zero, nada.
still have the tilted horizon (1/2 degrees)
it levels when start but only for a second or two, then tilt right.

tanks, arruntus, but it wont work.
try to calibrate the gimbal, several times.
try to calibrate the imu, the compasse, even try to downgrade the gimbal firmware.
but with the previeuse version, the gimbal shake and the video is unusable.
try again upgrade, try yesterday new firmware, and nothing, zero, nada.
still have the tilted horizon (1/2 degrees)
it levels when start but only for a second or two, then tilt right.

And with other versions it didn't happen to you? I say this to rule out physical failure. If you are one of those who has suffered the crazy wobble of the camera, it could be that you have suffered some physical damage in the gimbal, in an engine to be more concrete, and that does not hold. He always does it for the same side?

It was a New H520.
It came with the previous version of the gimbal, because the newest version i has the tilt to the right.
But with the previous version it centers the horizon, but it wobble a little bit. with the new version, it stays firm, but it has a 1/2 degrees tilt.
So i think that its a firmware bug, because i can have firm camera, and a level horizont... only not at the same time.

It was a New H520.
It came with the previous version of the gimbal, because the newest version i has the tilt to the right.
But with the previous version it centers the horizon, but it wobble a little bit. with the new version, it stays firm, but it has a 1/2 degrees tilt.
So i think that its a firmware bug, because i can have firm camera, and a level horizont... only not at the same time.

Try resetting the camera, so that it stays at 0 and installs the latest firmware, only the camera firmware. This will erase possible values that may be interfering and discard whether or not it is some firmware. You have in the thread the procedure to reset the camera and where the button is.

Colleagues who reported tremor problems, in the end they solved it this way.

Switch to the USA version, in principle only changes the signal strength and encryption. In Europe we have more powerful video encryption. I don't see it necessary and it can give you problems.

In the thread of basic procedures that I have put above you have an image of where the button is.

If it still doesn't work, here is a Youtube link explaining how to go from European software to American one. It's in French but you can likely understand the procedure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio