Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Every Drone part order the same thing

Reaction score
I ordered extra batteries (4), a realsense module, a sunshade and a wizard for my new Typhoon H. Every piece, when it hits Canada Post gets stuck with a dangerous good review. Now, I do expect a review with the batteries I ordered, but.... how is the real sense module and the wizard dangerous, potentially prohibited parts. I mean, the realsense module doesn't even have a battery and the battery in the wizard is lithium ion. The only thing in common is the word "drone". If the sunshade gets a dangerous goods review, I will know for certain that people who can't think for themselves join Canada Post sorting.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Are you sure that isn't a "Dangerously" Good Review?;)

Maybe Yuneec parts are just are too good for Canada. After all Canada has it's standards, so they need to keep some things out!?

Last edited:
Reactions: RPR
Oh, they let them in. They just have to make sure that they won't hurt anyone or cause a citizen to overstep his bounds (Think for himself). Just kidding, really, sometimes they just go too far. As I said, the batteries make sense, the rest....? I guess they have to justify their paycheque somehow.

Yeah, after 2 days, they decided (in Erlanger KY actually) that I am not bringing in anything prohibited. My realsense and my wizard have been passes through to the "International Carrier"! I guess I'm not a bad person ordering prohibited items after all. My batteries, on the other hand, came from China without being delayed at all. They are with Canada Post in Vancouver as I type. They should be here late next week if the timing holds true. Well, goodnight to all. Sweet dream of flying our birds.?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval