Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Evo 2 Yes or No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm on the market for a new drone after 2 Typhoon H, Q500 and an Xstar.
However I need reliable equipment and I wondering if following issues on the Evo2 Pro have been resolved?
Shell cracking
Horizon not strait
FW Update issues
Thank you.

Your answers will be found here

Autel Pilots Forum - Evo II

From what I have read on that forum, none of those issues you mentioned seem any more pervasive than, various issues about the H Plus or H3. Obviously, an individual that is having a current problem is going to be the most vocal. Those with little or no issues, just keep on keeping on.

Specific to the FW issue, most of the time, has the same solution... caution with regard to updates, and if your current version is working, do not update unless you have some immediate need for a newly added feature.

The one thing I have noticed, is Autel requiring airframes to be sent in for repair, even if the
repair is minor. There seems to be a reluctance to selling repair parts themselves... such as the shell cracking you mentioned.

There are several active members of the Autel forum, that are active here as well. Hopefully a couple of others will chime in with their POV.

Last edited:
Reactions: WernerJB
I'm on the market for a new drone after 2 Typhoon H, Q500 and an Xstar.
However I need reliable equipment and I wondering if following issues on the Evo2 Pro have been resolved?
Shell cracking
Horizon not strait
FW Update issues
Thank you.
You seem to know more about the Evo2 Pro than me? I have seen lots of reviews on it and most are positive, however some are still recommending the Maxic Pro 2 over the evo 2 Pro. Some are reporting problems with it wearing off to the left by itself? I have seen this in his video and also the props can clearly be seen popping into the frames at times!! The Camera on the mavic Pro 2 is better in most reviewers opinion and of course it also has allover opsistical avoidance whis is a big plus for some but not all?. The Evo also comes without flight restrictions which can big a big deal depending on your requirements. All in all I like the Evo Pro 2 better and if it were me I would get it over the Mavic and day.
PS. I still have the H Plus and love it very much, it's hard to beat the Yuneec Plus for stability in all weathers and the camera is very good also. The only thing I would like is a variable aperture F2.8 to F11.
Cheers.
Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz