Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Excited!

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

While you are waiting checkout the information in the sticky threads in the H Plus How To and Discussion forums. You will especially want to download the user enhanced manual for your H+ Typhoon H Plus Manual.

Welcome to the club, your going to be blown away with the plus ? Oh wait you already have it tell us how it went ???

No, I get it on Tuesday next week, so it might get in the air on Wednesday after I finish work.
Take all the time needed to make all the necessary calibrations, and wait for the satellites to be acquired before taking off.
Normally i wait a couple of minutes after the "welcome pilot"...
Make sure to be at least 8 mtrs (~30 feet) far from the drone when taking off, as recommended on the manual.
Don't be in a hurry, better a minute less in flight than risk crashing or fly away...

Reactions: Shantyjohn
Take all the time needed to make all the necessary calibrations, and wait for the satellites to be acquired before taking off.
Normally i wait a couple of minutes after the "welcome pilot"...
Make sure to be at least 8 mtrs (~30 feet) far from the drone when taking off, as recommended on the manual.
Don't be in a hurry, better a minute less in flight than risk crashing or fly away...
Yes, no rush. I'm sure it will be be quite different to my MA2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace