Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Extreme "Jerkiness" in WP planner mode with H520

Reaction score
Today (wind was about 20-30kph,) I tried to do a golf course WP path from Tee up to green, with a "circle" around the green, also with a couple of elevation changes in the entire mission. Speed was set to 5m/sec at 15m altitude. The 520 made abrupt direction changes for both elevation and direction at each WP causing the props to enter the video a few times. So the path was "vector" instead of "smooth". Is there any way to smooth out the path? I can manually fly my H480 much smoother than this, and may have to use it to do the job.

Unfortunately, no. I don't know what Yuneec is waiting for to get an update that corrects it ?

Waypoint direction changes are abrupt with the H520. Maybe reducing the angle between waypoints or reducing speed would help reduce the jerkiness a little. My preference would be to fly the H520 manually rather than use the H480 as the E90 is much better than the CGO3+.

It's Yuneec's fault. He made a remake of Beauty and the Beast.
In the role of the Beast, we have the H520.
And in the role of Beauty, we have the H + ..................

It is not an issue itself, simply have not implemented the tangential waypoints or soft path waypoints, or curve or whatever you want to call it, so that we understand each other. It's an orange robocop :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt