Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

F/S: Typhoon H Pro with Intel RealSense Bundle Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTU

Reaction score
UPDATE (10-2-18): Drone is no longer being listed. Unfortunately for me, this past weekend I was flying it and lost complete control of it, using the wizard wand. So...good bye drone. Will be posting batteries and controller now.

Asking price: $600

Purchase date: January 2016

Selling my Yuneec Typhoon H with Real Sense. I just haven’t had the time to enjoy it and need to make room in my closet for other toys. I have logged approximately 20 flights on each of the 2 batteries. Have always placed batteries in storage mode when not in use. No issues; no defects; in great condition. Shipping to North America ONLY, 48 lower states ONLY; no trades. Paypal is the safest and easiest method of payment for both seller and buyer. Please PM me if you are interested in more information or would like different photo angles etc.

Included in this package are:
1. Drone w/ RealSense Technology
2. 2 Batteries
3. Wizard controller
4. Extra propellers
5. Carry Case
6. Micro SD card (16 GB class 3)
7. ST16 Controller with Sun shield
8. Charging station
9. 12 V charger
10. Filter/Polar Lenses
11. Latest firmware upgrade
12. Purchased new from a local RC club member (1 year warranty has expired)

IMG_6318.JPGIMG_6320.JPGIMG_6323.JPGIMG_6322.JPGIMG_6324.JPGIMG_6326.JPGIMG_6327.JPG068333E9-D22D-496E-A69F-90854D8B7BCB.jpeg

Last edited:
They are new on Amazon for $1099 with free shipping and no Pay-Pal fees. It might be a tough sell used.

The price shown here for Amazon is for H without Real Sense I believe. Real Sense is $1,400 +_.
Is H still for sale? Shipping included? Status of soft/firmware updates?

When did you purchase it new? and do you know if the 1 yr. Yuneec warranty remaining will transfer with it?

Hello, I want to apologize for such a late (extremely late actually) reply. I initially had decided to go ahead and keep my H, and really should have taken the classified off of the forums. I could not decide if I wanted to keep it or go with the Mavic Pro. Long story short, I still have it and will be updating my ad accordingly. It's still available and have not used it very much since I initially posted the classified ad. I have decided to go with the Mavic Pro and so I'm definitely selling the H.

Last edited:
Just bought one certified refurbished with real sense on Ebay for $699 shipped

UPDATE (10-2-18): Drone is no longer being listed. Unfortunately for me, this past weekend I was flying it and lost complete control of it, using the wizard wand. So...good bye drone. Will be posting batteries and controller now.
Sorry to hear that! It makes me a little wary of the wizard wand, which I've not yet explored.

Since I *am* interested in 2-person mode... are you selling your ST16?

Sorry to hear that! It makes me a little wary of the wizard wand, which I've not yet explored.

Since I *am* interested in 2-person mode... are you selling your ST16?
Indeed I am; Actually getting ready to list it on eBay; would you like me to PM you pics and asking price?

I've purchased a second ST16 via the classifieds here, thanks TTU. There was another who posted to the classifieds thread - he/she may be interested in your ST16.

Wondering what you would want for everything that's not the drone?

Feel free to PM me.

-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430