Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FAA re Author rules

Not surprised. The AMA is only reacting because even their safe flying fields get caught up in this. They thought they were exempt from the fallout but it’s clear the delivery oligarchs want all of us out of the sky. So planes and gliders get swept up too.

The only way out of this now is to make all commercial activities VLOS and preclude the giants from taking over the <500 foot airspace for their BVLOS activities.

The only time I’ll be placing an order for something to be delivered by a drone is when I need target practice with my shotgun before hunting season for birds. ;)

The only good thing I’ve seen out of this is the requirement for a knowledge test. :cool:

Reactions: AH-1G
The only way out of this now is to make all commercial activities VLOS and preclude the giants from taking over the <500 foot airspace for their BVLOS activities.

The only time I’ll be placing an order for something to be delivered by a drone is when I need target practice with my shotgun before hunting season for birds. ;)

The only good thing I’ve seen out of this is the requirement for a knowledge test. :cool:

Target practice eh..this is what it's like with a laser shooting down a drone.

giphy13.gif

What a coincidence. Yesterday I received in the mail a request from the AMA for an early renewal of membership! NOT!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech