Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Facebook live on iOS 12

Reaction score
Anyone able to get live stream to work on iOS 12?I am unable to connect to the breeze without disabling cellular data since upgrading my phone to the iPhone XS which runs ios12. I get the beep that it has connected but don’t get live feed or telemetry until I dissable cellular data which means I can no longer live stream to Facebook or YouTube. Anyone else have this issue or know a fix for it?

Convince Yuneec to update the Breeze Cam app, but good luck on that. iOS 11 or 12 has broken some other functionality in Breeze Cam and the likelihood of an update is very slim indeed. Although Yuneec has no trouble selling the Breeze and leaving you high and dry for a way to control it.

It really is a crying shame and the Android users have had these types of troubles longer than iOS users.

Come on Yuneec! Stand behind your product. You are still selling the product so how about keeping the control app current in both iOS and Android versions.

I suspect it is difficult to modify an app every time a phone gets an update. Considering it's a $150 drone I wouldn't keep the expectations too high.

I suspect it is difficult to modify an app every time a phone gets an update. Considering it's a $150 drone I wouldn't keep the expectations too high.

I understand that the Breeze is a value price wise, but if you sell the product you need to keep the app up to date or put a label on the packaging that states what versions of the OS the app is compatible with.

Selling the product without that information is not good business practice and is akin to selling a car without a steering wheel, accelerator, and brakes.

Mostly all it takes is recompiling the app with the new api’s used in the updated OS. Most companies on the global market keep up with such things as a matter of doing business.

Last edited:
I've never seen it work. Used up 50% of a battery charge waiting for the app to connect to FB without ever taking off. That feature has a similar level of functionality to the registration and log sending features.

I've never seen it work. Used up 50% of a battery charge waiting for the app to connect to FB without ever taking off. That feature has a similar level of functionality to the registration and log sending features.

Live streaming was functional in earlier versions of iOS, but with changes in the core functionality of iOS parts of Breeze Cam have become broken. Without an update from Yuneec those things will remain broken.

iOS users are not alone, as newer versions of Android come out, Breeze Cam has become more finicky to run and Live Streaming was something Android users never had in Breeze Cam.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan