Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Factory reset

Can someone tell me how to factory reset the breeze
I would suggest to first learn how to use the search tool for the forum before posting a thread to the forum. This is not a google search, but for answers within the forum.

Search tool is located above the Grey bar on your screen and to the extreme right. The search icon looks like a magnifier glass. Click on it and then enter in the key words you are looking, then hit enter. If you do not find your answer there, then post a new thread asking the question in as much detail as you can. Also include adding tags to your thread.

To add tags, you can add them when you are creating your new thread by looking to the field at the bottom of your thread before you post it. You can also add tags if you have forgotten to do this by adding them after the fact.

To add them after your new thread is posted, look to the area where the title of your new thread is located. This will be at the top of the thread and to the left under the title indicated by...."Tags: Add Tags"

Thank you
Murray

Reactions: bamaguy
I would suggest to first learn how to use the search tool for the forum before posting a thread to the forum. This is not a google search, but for answers within the forum.

Search tool is located above the Grey bar on your screen and to the extreme right. The search icon looks like a magnifier glass. Click on it and then enter in the key words you are looking, then hit enter. If you do not find your answer there, then post a new thread asking the question in as much detail as you can. Also include adding tags to your thread.

To add tags, you can add them when you are creating your new thread by looking to the field at the bottom of your thread before you post it. You can also add tags if you have forgotten to do this by adding them after the fact.

To add them after your new thread is posted, look to the area where the title of your new thread is located. This will be at the top of the thread and to the left under the title indicated by...."Tags: Add Tags"

Thank you
Murray
Ok cool thank you.....are you able to help me I search the forum and I can't find ntn

You must not have searched the forum properly...I just did, and there were six or seven results. Here is one of them:

From Yuneec Tech Support - A Reset Feature.

I apologize for the late reply, we have been having some systematic errors here on our end. I have read your email and was going to let you know that you can try doing the reset on the Breeze unit if you'd like. What you would have to do is, where the the micro usb port is on the Breeze there is a little hole beside it. What you want to do is get a safety pin/ paper clip and press the button within the hole, then turn on the Breeze. You then want to remove the pin, let go off the power button and power cycle the Breeze. There may be an issue where there will be no flashing light on the Breeze after this but a power cycle should resolve that issue.

Ok cool thank you.....are you able to help me I search the forum and I can't find ntn
Not sure what you searched, but I just searched your question and it brought up a lot of answers. I typed in.... reset the breeze ....
It is important that you learn this tool. If people just give you the answers, you will not learn how to use your breeze properly. It is extremely important to know how to use your Breeze and how it works.
Here is the link.
YUNEEC BREEZE FACTORY RESET FOR WIFI CONNECTION PROBLEM

Hello,

I have attempted the hardware reset several times now, and it does not seem to be working. I still don't see the Breeze wifi- I know it should only show up on 5Ghz, but it isn't showing up on my iPhone X, or on my Macbook using wifi scanning software. At one point, after resetting it and not seeing the SSID, I let the drone sit for an hour or two and then came back to it and powered it on. At that point, the old SSID I had configured on it (and for which I have lost the password, shame on me) showed up again, on both the phone and the Macbook. So, I know the Breezes radio works and I can see it- for some reason it just doesn't work after the hardware reset.

I've tried the reset multiple times and with multiple variations of holding in the button with a paperclip. As I understand the directions, I should hold the pin in, power on the breeze, allow it to power on, and then release the button, and then power off the drone, and back on. I've tried holding the button for 30+ seconds before releasing it, releasing it immediately after the blue-green-red cycle on the main O led, releasing it right after the blue-green-red cycle, etc. I've tried doing all of this after removing the battery and waiting 5 seconds and re-inserting it.

Sometimes the red light on one of the arms comes on and stays on, sometimes it does not. Frequently after a minute or so, the drone beeps. It then does that again after a while, and powers off. It would be extremely helpful if Yuneec could publish what these led and beep codes mean.

Am I doing something wrong with the reset, or is there something wrong with the drone, or something else I should be expecting?

Any ideas of what to do would be appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Update: I'd still like to know how to factory reset this, but apparently there is no way to change the WiFi password from the default, and I just had to use that. Still, it's concerning the factory reset doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:
Hold the button in while you power up the Breeze, continue to hold for 10 seconds, release the button, and power off the Breeze.

Power on the Breeze. The Power LED should flash red/green/blue and emit a do-mi-so sound then go to a flashing blue. A red light should appear in the arm near the camera and after several seconds it should start flashing green. At this point the Breeze is broadcasting its SSID and you should be able to see it in the WiFi list of your phone.

You can change the SSID string in the Breeze Cam app, but the password remains at the factory default of 1234567890.

If you do not get a green light in the arm you need to contact Yuneec Customer Support.

I followed all the steps.
I get the the colours and then constant flashing Blue I get the sound.
But the camera light is solid red.
And it no longer shows up on my iPhoneX
I have reset it more times and restarted the phone heaps as well.
Any ideas?

I followed all the steps.
I get the the colours and then constant flashing Blue I get the sound.
But the camera light is solid red.
And it no longer shows up on my iPhoneX
I have reset it more times and restarted the phone heaps as well.
Any ideas?
if you look under the flap where the usb connection is theres a little hole. With the breeze turned off get something thin enough to go in the hole, a paperclip or sewing needle or something like. In the hole is a button, find it and push it in AND THEN TURN YOUR BREEZE ON...Hold the button down for a couple of seconds then release it. Turn your breeze off and back on again...SHOULD BE RESET...

if you look under the flap where the usb connection is theres a little hole. With the breeze turned off get something thin enough to go in the hole, a paperclip or sewing needle or something like. In the hole is a button, find it and push it in AND THEN TURN YOUR BREEZE ON...Hold the button down for a couple of seconds then release it. Turn your breeze off and back on again...SHOULD BE RESET...
Tried all that.
What ended up working was cooling the drone right down.
Then I got the green bind option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech