Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fake Yuneecs/Scam site?

Reaction score
Last week I began seeing ad's on Facebook from 51aerill.com stating that the Yuneec factories are closing and they are having a deals on Yuneec quads. When you click on the ad it takes you to this site:
Yuneec Online Outlet
They are selling new Breezes for $90 and Typhoon H Pros for $179.
I've heard nothing of Yuneec closing factories.
Their were close to 400 comments from people asking for order status updates and they provided tracking #'s etc but it seems the ad can no longer be found as I had no luck finding it again on fb.
They also stated they were an authorized dealer but again I can't find any legit source for that.

No way in **** are they selling legit Typhoons for that price, has to be a scam and if you do receive a product I doubt it will be a legit Yuneec.

Has anybody seen these ads on fb for the site above?

How can I see the comments? I want to amuse myself.

Unfortunately, since yesterday I haven't been able to find the ad :( It used to be the first ad that would pop up in the fb app everytime I scrolled through the feed. It doesn't even show in my "Recent Ad Activity" tab in the fb app which makes me think its been pulled but the website it was linked to is still up (see above).

It was just another scam. I posted warnings on every post that I saw. Some people just can't wait to loose their money.

It was just another scam. I posted warnings on every post that I saw. Some people just can't wait to loose their money.

I follow a scam reddit and you would be amazed what people fall for. One guy in NY agreed to cash a $500 check for a stranger who approached him in public. Seems some people are just searching for an opportunity to be scammed.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I looked at the site, I can't believe Yuneec didn't shut it down. They were using their product and name to scam people. It is one thing to call and promise somebody on ebay facebook and craigslist but to have a website that was up for a month........wow......

I looked at the site, I can't believe Yuneec didn't shut it down. They were using their product and name to scam people. It is one thing to call and promise somebody on ebay facebook and craigslist but to have a website that was up for a month........wow......
Has someone brought it to yuneecs attention?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval