Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Family Picture

Reaction score
I know many of the people here (and on the related boards for other manufacturers) have multiple drones. I was wondering if anyone has ever taken a "family" picture of multiple drones in the air. I was thinking of doing this, but wondered (other than running into each other) if there is any danger of losing control because of multiple in the air at the same time. This would be done with them barely off the ground with the picture taken by my spare Typhoon. Think like this:

Typhoon H
Karma O Evo
\|/
Spark | Air
/ \
Original Phantom (on ground)

Is this just a bad idea (for multiple reasons)?

Sorry for cross posting, but figured I would get input for the experts across platforms.

Best way would have different people flying them. With only one person maintaining several aircraft in flight simultaneously, what happens when they drift laterally and vertically? That could end up a game of whack a mole.

If you’re a commercial operator there are legal issues with a single individual flying more than one at a time.

Rig them up with thin wire. Off a gantry low level. Photoshop some blur into the rotors, totally safe.

Fly them one at a time in front of a green screen. Use your video editor to combine them and eliminate the green background. If you don't have a capable editor, Vegas Pro 15 is only $25 on a special offer at humblebundle.com up to Christmas Day. VP 16 is the current version, but 15 is very capable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece