Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fantastic Drone

Reaction score
This drone is superb and I am loving it, yes I've had the Phantom it's good but this H is better it's a pleasure to fly the ST 16 is great for poor eyes very pleased with my choice and it took a long time seeking out a good value drone and kept coming back to the typhoon I am on the right track what's your experience

This drone is superb and I am loving it, yes I've had the Phantom it's good but this H is better it's a pleasure to fly the ST 16 is great for poor eyes very pleased with my choice and it took a long time seeking out a good value drone and kept coming back to the typhoon I am on the right track what's your experience
Same here. I made the transition from a Phantom to the Typhoon Q over 2 years ago. Happy I did and I'm so glad that I don't have to login to DJI to fly.

Reactions: Sergey
I've been flying RC since the mid 70's, and I began experimenting with multis when they were in their early stages about 2006. I've never flown an aircraft that is so user friendly as the Typhoon H. One can actually take their eyes off of the aircraft long enough to do some meaningful camera work. It flies so well that I've had to get used to it's friendly characteristics. I'll have to keep flying lesser aircraft to make sure that I don't get lazy and complacent.

I was flying next to the area where the sail planes (Gliders) play and I soon had about ten of them standing watching me fly. One guy came up and asked me what I liked the most about my drone.
I said you mean more than VTOL and camera gear? I said if I see I'm about to fly into something I can back away from it. He knew I had him.

Also had been flying a P3A before I got to Yuneec. The TH is really stable even on strong winds. I mostly use my drone to monitor rice fields so I can say it really flies well on strong winds. Before, I had no confidence flying this machine. But since I got used on the ST16, everything seems so easy now. I have had tried abusing it to the point of getting a 5-motor warning. But so far no crashes yet except for a time when I flew it inside our house.haha I will never ever do it again. Broke 3 props and had 2 scars on my left arm.

Anyway, overall, I can say that the TH is underrated. Somehow it is a good thing for buyers coz they tend to have lower prices. But it is more on the negative as there are fewer parts and accessories available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my