Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

*** FCC Information for all Yuneec products ***

Reaction score
Guys, I found a great website that shares some information about Yuneecs products and sourcing. The FCC information has links to every product Yuneec has on the market. It offers pictures of the inside works of every product and the coding used. The site includes operating manuals, some service information, testing reports, and contact information for the developers and engineers and a lot more. Great site for anyone looking for the hard to find information that Yuneec protects so much. Enjoy- Yuneec's applications (grantee code 2ACS5) with the FCC

Guys, I found a great website that shares some information about Yuneecs products and sourcing. The FCC information has links to every product Yuneec has on the market. It offers pictures of the inside works of every product and the coding used. The site includes operating manuals, some service information, testing reports, and contact information for the developers and engineers and a lot more. Great site for anyone looking for the hard to find information that Yuneec protects so much. Enjoy- Yuneec's applications (grantee code 2ACS5) with the FCC

That is a really cool website. I have dug through the FCC website to find info on various things before, including the receiver used in the TH, but this website seems to pull everything together for you. Great find!

How do you lookup stuff on the Typhoon H?

Unfortunately, this site is not useful for any Yuneec Hex rotor products H480, H Plus, H520, H920, H920+.....:mad:
Not as a whole. You have to look at the parts individually. I mainly wanted it so I could get more information about the coding Yuneec uses. All the gimbals, cameras, mainboards, esc, and controllers are listed and some drones are listed under the 'flying camera' option.

Info on the ST16 and the SR24 (the receiver that the TH and others use) are on that webpage. It isn't a ton of info, but it can help sometimes. The FCC probably doesn't have any info about the TH main board or FC because that doesn't need to be certified.

I think when most companies file with the FCC they can request that certain items are kept confidential like schematics or communication protocols. But every once in a while you get lucky and can find that type of stuff on there. That doesn't look to be the case for Yuneec.

For Yuneec it shows some internal photos which can be helpful for identifying the components used.

How do you lookup stuff on the Typhoon H?
If you look at what is posted there it only has the RC and video WiFi portions for the Q500 series and the H series aircraft.

The only aircraft shown are the Breeze (FCA) and the Mantis series which all have the RC/WiFi built into the main pcb of the aircraft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my