Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Feeling happy with my new Typhoon h3

מרגיש מרוצה מה- Typhoon h3 החדש שלי

@Yosi leon,
The language of this community is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite. If needed, please use one of the available translators.

Reactions: Yosi leon
If history is repeated, we should see the H3 here in the states in about a month, maybe less? I too look forward to when we can get some real-world glimpses of the imagery from the Ion L1

מרגיש מרוצה מה- Typhoon h3 החדש שלי

I was hoping that we would have at least see one photo or even a pane so we could compare them to what we are getting from the H and the H plus?
Come on Yosi leon please the suspense is killing me? ?
Regards.
Mike

Reactions: aedronix
I guess its not working yet

Well I guess we all have other commitments I suppose? What I would love to see is photos straight from the camera with (NO post processing) This is the only way you can really see any improvements they might have made with the cameras. I would think that with a companies imput like Leica they have a reputation that they don't want to tarnish by putting their naim to a bad product?.
I have high hopes for new H4.? **** Sorry I messed up (H3) Sorry all ?.
Cheers.
Mike

Last edited:
Well I guess we all have other commitments I suppose? What I would love to see is photos straight from the camera with (NO post processing) This is the only way you can really see any improvements they might have made with the cameras. I would think that with a companies imput like Leica they have a reputation that they don't want to tarnish by putting their naim to a bad product?.
I have high hopes for new H4.?
Cheers.
Mike
Let's get the H3 first!

• Wow
Reactions: Mike Irish
Let's get the H3 first!
[/QUOT]
Wow I taught that it was already released in some parts of the world as the name of this trend suggests!
Feeling happy with my new Typhoon h3

No it was your last comment mentioning " High hopes for the H4"!?

Sorry I did mess up with H4 instead of H3? I have corrected the original post now?

I was hoping that we would have at least see one photo or even a pane so we could compare them to what we are getting from the H and the H plus?
Come on Yosi leon please the suspense is killing me? ?
Regards.
Mike
Hi friends, I found a few minutes at work to make a small video, still raining for the next three days

Hi friends, I found a few minutes at work to make a small video, still raining for the next three days

I

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio