Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Finally a 1" sensor camera from yuneec, the E90

Reaction score
See images i found

Yuneec-E90-600x412.jpg Yuneec-E90-zijkant-600x381.jpg

I hope they will be compatible for the Typhoon H. the latest rumours are that this model will only be available on the new Typhoon H520

kind regards
Marnix

Reactions: andrew_gotshall
I would seriously doubt they are slashing the H prices here and there so we can put their brand new 1" sensor on it instead of buying the new model ;)

but one can hold on to hope, until they can't.

From my experience, Yuneec has kept compatibility on all their camera set ups. I got a CGO1 set up on an St 10 or 16. The CGO2 and 3 also work across other drones. The gimbal mount looks like it would work. What advantage is there in making it proprietary to the 520? There is an entire market of current H owners that could potentially upgrade to this so why would they pass on those sales? Their commitment to having a camera line that works with multiple ships (350, Chroma, q500, and H) is proven a good strategy. Why is everyone assuming the worst?

Reactions: BrightonBlue
I understand the cameras for the H520 will be compatible with the H. It may require an adapter plate for mounting and converting the voltage, but that would be perfectly acceptable for those wanting to use any of these cameras on their H.

Reactions: Rayray
From my experience, Yuneec has kept compatibility on all their camera set ups. I got a CGO1 set up on an St 10 or 16. The CGO2 and 3 also work across other drones. The gimbal mount looks like it would work. What advantage is there in making it proprietary to the 520? There is an entire market of current H owners that could potentially upgrade to this so why would they pass on those sales? Their commitment to having a camera line that works with multiple ships (350, Chroma, q500, and H) is proven a good strategy. Why is everyone assuming the worst?
That would fit with Yuneec's original marketing of the H promising a modular system with future alternative camera options.

From what we've seen of the H520 in shows, they're flying it with the CGO3+ so it's certainly compatible that way.

Reactions: Rayray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvwritingservices