Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firm ware update

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just got my typhoon h plus a week ago
When I fly there are these moments of nothing where there is no response from the drone
I have been trying to update the all the firmware but to date have not been successful
I get to the point where I enter my local wifi password the control checks for updates and then I don’t get further.
I asked support how to manually update the firmware but their instructions are not clear to me
Can someone help?
IMG_7726.JPG

WTFDproject

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Your system is still on the original H Plus Build 652. Build 822 is the latest version available.
See Attachment 31 (H Plus SD Card Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade) of the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project for step-by-step guidance.
There is a link in the instructions to obtain the necessary files. Note there is an "EU" version of the Disk 1 files as well as a "US" version of the Disk 1 files. You only use the version appropriate for your region.

Reaction score
Thanks for that I'll get on to it. about the Us and Eu versions what is the difference and how do I know which version is installed

Bruno

WTFDproject

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Thanks for that I'll get on to it. about the Us and Eu versions what is the difference and how do I know which version is installed

Bruno
The EU version has slightly less video transmission power and generally takes longer to bind on start-up. I'm pretty sure the "E" in the picture above for your C23_E_1.0.08_20180507 firmware version stands for EU version.

Reaction score
What WTFDproject said. I had the same issue when I purchased a "pre owned" Typhoon H plus. I hunted for the reasons for no updates for over a week until I found that same link. It does work.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miskywhisky