Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware CGO3+

Reaction score
Does somebody have the latest firmware for the CGO3+ Camera. Yuneec customer service won"t send it to me, big serice!!

Does somebody have the latest firmware for the CGO3+ Camera. Yuneec customer service won"t send it to me, big serice!!
They won't send it because you simply download it. Do you need the EU or the US version?

Why not post a controller screen shot of the firmware page, then will know more, if your up to date.

It is a new camera, and the ST16 say that the firmware is old and needs to be updated.

Question; Why do so many blame Yuneec’s customer service department for their personal deficiencies in knowledge, experience, and effort?

Reactions: John Hennessy
Question; Why do so many blame Yuneec’s customer service department for their personal deficiencies in knowledge, experience, and effort?
I feel were all capable of doing some research, google is excellent, and if we find the answer, we can feel like we've achieved something.

[completely tongue in cheek]

Now Pat, don’t be so curmudgeonly!

[emoji41]

Love the message, as the rest of the suggestions support the @PatR comment.

Jeff

P.S. no ill will was intended with this post; real or imagined.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin