Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware of the H520

Reaction score
I would like to know which is the most updated version of the H520 firmware, both in terms of the camera, E90, and the gimbal, as well as the ST16S station and the drone.

On the other hand I would like to know the steps to update the firmware of the different elements. Where to put the SD card, in the camera or in the ST16S station?

Thank you!!!!

I would like to know which is the most updated version of the H520 firmware, both in terms of the camera, E90, and the gimbal, as well as the ST16S station and the drone.

On the other hand I would like to know the steps to update the firmware of the different elements. Where to put the SD card, in the camera or in the ST16S station?

Thank you!!!!

Hello Nickannius

First of all, I recommend that you read the user manual, you have it in five languages. :) You can find it in this link and the answer to your question.

Yuneec Downloads

Then keep an eye on this thread.

Basic procedures with the H520 and cameras

Greetings

Reactions: Nickannius and PatR
Upgrading via OTA is the best option. In fact, now I don't remember exactly which one, there is an update that is not available to download and is installed via OTA that is newer.

Reactions: Nickannius
OTA is Over The Air. You run the application and it automatically detects current and available downloadable versions. Download the newest ones and install them.

You run the application and it automatically detects current and available downloadable versions. Download the newest ones and install them.

With the H520 system, the Yuneec UpdatePilot program installed on the ST16S is responsible for this. You have how to do it in the thread of basic procedures.

Reactions: Nickannius
OTA is Over The Air. You run the application and it automatically detects current and available downloadable versions. Download the newest ones and install them.

You run the application and it automatically detects current and available downloadable versions. Download the newest ones and install them.

With the H520 system, the Yuneec UpdatePilot program installed on the ST16S is responsible for this. You have how to do it in the thread of basic procedures.
Is there any other place to get the UpdatePilot app? I can not find it in the Google Play Store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio